Opcon-A, Clinically Proven Eye Allergy Relief, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml)
- Itching - Redness
- Caused By Pollen, Ragweed, Grass, Animal Hair, and Dander
- With Child Resistant Cap
Pheniramine maleate 0.315% and naphazoline hydrochloride 0.02675 ophthalmic solution antihistamine and redness reliever eye drops
Uses: Temporary relieves itching and redness caused by pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander.
Get the relief you need with Opcon-A antihistamine and redness reliever eye drops. From the eye care experts at Bausch + Lomb, these eye itch and redness reliever eye drops provide temporary relief from itching and redness caused by pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair, and dander. They are clinically proven eye allergy relief drops that combine an antihistamine for itch relief with a redness reliever that can be used up to 4 times daily. When your eyes are red, itchy, and irritated, get relief with Opcon-A eye drops for allergy relief.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily.
- Children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
|Naphazoline HCL (0.02675%)||Redness reliever|
|Pheniramine maleate (0.315%)||Antihistamine|
|Inactive Ingredients:Benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, hypromellose, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride. Hydrochloric acid may be used to adjust pH.|
Do not use if neckband imprinted with "protective seal" and yellow is not intact.
- For external use only
Do not use
- If you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Narrow angle glaucoma
When using this product
- Overuse may cause more eye redness
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- You may feel a brief tingling after putting drops in eye
- Replace cap after use
- Remove contact lenses before using
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience
- Eye pain
- Changes in vision
- Redness or irritation of the eye that worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Accidental oral ingestion in infants and children may lead to coma and marked reduction in body temperature.
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- This package is child-resistant
- Protect from light
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.