Page 1 - Reviews - 21st Century, Melatonin, 3 mg, 200 Tablets - iHerb
BD

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

I'm suffering from insomnia for some years already and melatonin is my savior. It helps me to fall asleep faster and have a deeper, better quality sleep. I usually take it before going to bed together with magnesium. It helps to relax, relieve stress, and get a better rest without feeling drowsy in the morning. Melatonin is also important for women's health as it regulates the release of female hormones, determining the frequency and duration of the menstrual cycle, the onset of menopause. I love this brand for affordable price and quality. Please press like if my review was helpful. Спасаюсь от бессонницы и стресса мелатонином перед сном без эффекта сонливости утром. Рекомендую.

20162a6d-8e6b-4c17-b4b2-f953926cd9d0
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I bought this vitamin 4 months ago and have been taking it ever since. It's been a true life-changer for me. I have noticed an increase in my mental clarity and stamina, as well as a lessening of my discomfort from insomnia. It's also given me the energy I need to keep up with all of the activities I love to do without feeling tired

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I am a firm believer in the benefits of vitamins and supplements. I noticed an improvement in my mood and well-being after taking this supplement for a few weeks. It did wonders for my energy levels as well and made me feel like I had more pep in my step.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I am absolutely in love with this vitamin. I have been taking it for about a month now and have felt very positive changes in my mood, health and general well-being. It made me feel more positive, energetic and less fatigued. It's an excellent supplement that I highly recommend!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I have been using this vitamin for a month now and I am really happy with the results. It is a great product with all natural ingredients and has helped me to improve my health, immunity, quality of life, well-being, mood. I feel like I have more energy and strength on this supplement.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for a month now and I feel like a new person. I have so much more energy, it's incredible! I don't recommend that anyone stop taking it without advice from their doctor. It's an excellent supplement and will improve your mood, immunity, and quality of life.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

very good price, got it on trial. packaging is well and with bubble wrapped. arrived earlier than expected. Have tried and works fine for me. now I can sleep well. previously I am having issues with sleep and my sister suggested this item to me. At first I was hesitant but after I tried it. it works!!! thank you for giving me better rest

0bd396ad-0186-4372-9298-5fb2454aef35
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I have suffered from insomnia for few years until I found this Melatonin from iHerb. The pill is small and very easy to swallow WITHOUT awful taste, great value for money. Now I’ll take 1-2 dosages of this Melatonin pill before going to bed. It really can help me fall to sleep after 1 hour I took it and achieve 8 hours sleep. Highly recommend.

88bca328-8323-4133-acc5-b93bf3e2a256
Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I had a hard time to fall asleep. I can only sleep for 4-5 hours a day. Feels very tired but cannot fall asleep. I tried consume it for 3 days straight. After 1 hour i started to feel sleepy. Now i have a normal sleeping time and it improved my sleep quality. Recommended!!

3c62fa75-2701-4442-bd18-9f7cc36abd52
Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Am using with my sons on exam days .. they live its natural effect..Ordered that for mum & me four times…Always order again &again .. Very efficient to regukate sleep start naturally.. Sizeis fine with good qualntity..1tab can be safely increased to 2 or3.. 2 hs before the natural intended sleep time .. Helps to start sleep but does not increase sleep time...takecare ofpreparing to sleep place

472c1ab4-33a6-485f-abcb-cee079c28a4b