BD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
מצוין!

after first use it seems like the pores got smaller...used it on my nose area and on second day after I used it my nose skin got off..so it has a piling effect no flavor.seems like a good quality large size.and it's good for my age ..after 35

9831fe41-12dc-4965-a58d-268b7fcd5a6e
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

It is the best product for my skin. It makes me look perfect. My skin is shining, I look very healthy and all the blemishes are vanishing. The flavor, use, size, age, quality are fantastic. I use it every day in the morning and in the evening. The package is simple. The composition is good for sensitive and gentle skin.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

A delicate exfoliating booster. It contains Glycolic 3% and Salicylic 0.45% acids. I keep the toner in the fridge, use in the evening twice a week and apply a sunscreen during the day.

1ecfa878-56e2-4294-a9c1-c311ad9779b3
Posted on Dec 28, 2022

As for the result I can not say 100% for sure, because I also take Omega fatty acids and it gives a strong effect on my skin. But in my opinion with this product my skin became even healthier, because lately I often forget to wash my face in the evening and don’t apply any products, including acids in this case(yes, it is very bad), but somehow the skin still does not become dry and hard as before, the skin remains relatively soft and skin condition is not deteriorating, which is strange for me. This booster is nice to apply, it burns a little, especially if you apply a lot. The skin after application feels moisturized and a little sticky, but if you do not apply cream (I apply grape seed oil or a'pieu fresh mate brightening mask, which I adore), after 10 minutes, the skin becomes tight.

Delicate acid peeling before a sleep. I didn't see allergy or other negative reaction on my skin. You have bright face after first use. Reccomend to use two times a week. Amazing quality and big size. Packaged very good.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

I like This booster a lot. It really makes my skin look more refine. I’ll Mix it with my glycolic acid serum and cream. Great combination. Love it.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

easy and gentle to use on sensitive skin, has a good quality when it comes to taking care of your skin. better package and size.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

it works better together the glycolic acid cream, but you need to use it only overnight and don't forget tu put a sunscreen in the morning

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Please note that this is only a booster for a stronger product, so unless you're very new to acids or want an extremely light result, this won't be the best at-home product you'll find. Too sticky to be used as a toner, plus acids should be washed off rather than left on facial skin. I deducted one star for the fragrance added, never got used to it although I finished the bottle.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

Not sure I'm seeing enough results (using it twice a week at night.) Getting the A'pieu Glycolic Peel Cream, too, to see what the full effect would be.