BD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Good quality tint, comfortable size, very nice easy color, a little bit sticky texture, but all the rest is perfect. I use it on everyday basis and like it sooo much! I recommend!

81ff0ea5-94d9-47b2-9f28-af346662f9cb
Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I really love this lip tint. The colour I chose RD03 is a gorgeous muted cherry colour, it smells delicious and tastes sweet too! it's a matte colour, not sticky at all. I bought it on promo so the price was great but, having tried it now, I will certainly repurchase. Reminds me of the saem lip tint that used to be on iherb but was discontinued... maybe this one is actually even a little better! shshsh lol

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

This is basically a good lip gloss tint, not a usual long-lasting tint. I really like the color - it is more like a cherry, can't say it is classical red. After a few hours, it turns to a less juicy but more natural color.The scent is pleasant. The tint keeps the lips hydrated and makes them look fresh. The texture is not thick or sticky, it absorbs well but has a good glance appearance for hours.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

The packaging is perfect & easy to use , Amazing scent & good quality with small size that could take everywhere, velvet lip , the benefit is to have nice color for longer time 😍 like the comment I need points please 😝

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I love it, it actually stains the lips and moisturize the lips and doesn’t leave them patchy, but the only problem is that it has a disgusting scent 😭🤦🏻‍♀️

3ce2af21-795d-4f96-b097-17e5b78bd9ad
dd5786eb-efd7-4fb8-848e-7016df38c58a
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Not much pigmented compared to other lip tints with the, same price. It didn't last to long on my lips too after drinking or eating.

44542c66-e69c-4117-ae4f-c45d92602cd7
Posted on Jan 15, 2023

Lovely colour and opaque enough and juicy look dries down to a lighter tint. But can be a bit drying if lips are not moisturised.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I do like this product but personally as skeins who wears more matt lipsticks found it too glossy. But if you do like a glossy stain I do highly recommend it. The pigment stays on after the gloss wears off. Natural looking

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

A very nice colour, good for warm tone skin, gives u a glossy finish