BD
4.7

4.7
GINICONA
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Nice clarifying cleanser. Cleanse skin deeply but it's gentle and skin feels comfortable after. Has a natural herbal subtle scent of centella. I use it everyday morning and night. No irritation recommended for sensitive skin. Love the quality of A'pieu products and the high concentration of centella in this product. Size is quite big in a lovely thick plastic tube. It has a creamy iridescent consistency.

0f77d6a1-20e0-4994-920e-10779dbd96b6

This high quality cleanser is gentle and suitable for sensitive skin. It lathers beautifully and the foam is light and luxurious. A little goes a long way. The size may seem small but I only use a pea size amount for the entire face. It cleans very well without drying the skin or making it feel tight. It has some fragrance in the composition but it is subtle and doesn't bother me. I use it once a day as a second cleanser on the days I use waterproof sunscreen and as a single cleanser on the days I wear non waterproof SPF.

e8679bbd-fd8f-48b7-931a-438ddeb57f3d
6b69d40d-1c68-4e95-90c8-ef588ab7ee3b
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Very nice and creamy texture, no strong scent. I like most of the products from this brand. Will update the review after longer use. Update: Looove it! Its like a cream, not very foamy which I like. One of my favorite cleansers for sure. A bit over perfumed imo, but the smell is pleasant. The best part is that it leaves the skin super clean and soft.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This is a nice cleansing foam. Like most cleansers, you only need a small amount to clean your face, if you double cleanse of course. It comes in a big size and the package is very handy. Although I like it, I'd like it to be a little more gentle. It's nice, but I'd try others as well.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

The size is 130ml. Good price for $11 This cleansing foam is good for combination skin and the the benefits of this ingredients is for calming, soothing, hydrating, and good for irritated skin or redness. Suitable for sensitive and mostly on Oily/Combo skin to help with balancing oil production in the skin.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

i like the refreshing scent . i use it every day it doesn’t irritates my skin . the quality and the size for its price it’s so affordable and great . it cleanse the makeup and dirt so well . the package was secured

Rwennfys
Posted on Dec 11, 2022

Worth the money…deeply clean the skin and doesn’t leave it dry…i have an oily skin and I’m happy using this cleanser

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

I am so happy with the light scent and the large tube of product for the price I paid. This does not irritate my skin or cause any break outs.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

A small amount of this cleanser makes plenty of foam - foam that cleans off sunblock and makeup easily. Afterward it can be slightly drying, so I suggest using any toner or serums soon after washing up. I highly recommend it to anyone else with oily skin.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I'm happy with the size I received for that price. its very thick cream but lathers well, doesnt dry skin, and leaves smooth sensation