Page 1 - Reviews - Annie's Homegrown, Macaroni & Cheese, Shells & Real Aged Cheddar, 6 oz (170 g) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I have been looking for an instant mac and cheese for my daughter thatbis not processed, full of preservatives and bland. So far all that I am looking for is in this brand; it's tasty, and I know that what I am feedingmy daughter is organic and nothing artificial. I will buy this again.

e6959b90-f382-4bbf-9c15-d40417972fce
Posted on Jul 18, 2021

Very very tasty! We loved. We also added butter, mozzarella and Bulgarian cheese to the cheese powder ... and it turned out very tasty. Just what the box contains really only one serving. Next time I will order the larger box.

05020a80-8b61-41e6-b445-30df5348cc1e
066b3133-b4aa-4776-b680-09c14cd672a7
eaa640b0-105d-4d8e-9ea3-fc3d931695fd
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I live in a foreign country, where it is difficult to get comfort foods like boxed Mac and cheese. This brand is a satisfying and even superior alternative to brands like Kraft, without a lot of strange ingredients, and the taste is amazing. I love the quality of the product, and the package makes it easy to store.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Delicious, easy to make (you just need a small pot, a strainer, water, milk and butter). One pack makes ~2 servings (depends on your appetite). I like to mix it with vegetables such as green beans or broccoli. Goes well with fish. The flavor of the white cheddar is milder than the yellow cheddar.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I love Annie’s products, and the quality of Annie’s is ALWAYS good, never a miss. Tastes like real aged cheddar, and this specific m&c is a comfort food for myself living abroad. The product is easy to make and doesn’t have the weird artificial aftertaste that you get from other brands. I also like to mix in some meats to make a mac and cheese casserole. I like to make this as a quick lunch with salad. When cooking this for dinner, serving size is well enough for 2 adults.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

My kid loves this as I do! It makes about 4 servings if portioned correctly. My recommendation is to substitute the milk with Almond milk and use saled butter. It is great with roasted chicken to compliment the carbs BUT be careful this is carb load and not great for a person on a diet unless you use super small portion. The taste is wonderful and quality is beyond words! Use this as a snack or with your family lunch

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

This is soooo good ! I used some spinch to updrade it a bit and make sure i have my greens :) They are not kidding , you can really taste the aged cheddar cheease , so much beeter quality comperd to other brands of mac&cheease i tried And the pasta is great too dosent get to mushy If you cook it proper

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Delicious mac n' cheese. So easy to make and customize - I like adding fresh cheddar just to make it extra cheesy and smooth. The taste is great and isn't artificial or too salty. It's very customisable - I'll add pepper to give it a nice kick. I really love Annie's various mac n' cheese products. They're a nice treat and comfort food.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I love it! I really love this brand's products, especially their Mac & cheese. The flavor is great, you can taste the real cheddar in it, unlike the pastas which are artificially flavored. The ingredients are high-quality and organic, the pasta is easy to cook. I wish the package were bigger though. Do not raise the price please!

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Annie's mac and cheese has many varieties, so we got two boxes this time and will try the other flavors next time. The aged cheddar is so rich and nice, although I like the macaroni tube shape pasta better than the shells, but that's just a personal preference. Rich and yummy, a very good price, can't ask for more! Well, actually, we always ask for more mac n cheese!