Page 1 - Reviews - Arthur Andrew Medical, Syntol AMD, Advanced Microflora Delivery, 500 mg, 360 Capsules - iHerb
BD
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Bought and started to use this product for sibo and candida overgrowth, first 3-4 days it made me have phlegm at night, believe for its effect for breaking down the biofilm, for its effects on sibo cant say anything because have no way to measure it since İ follow a FODMAP diet. Overall good quality product with good spore forming probiotics and acid protected capsules. Already made another order with a second bottle and floraphage. Hope it was useful for you, like if it was helpful.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I love this brand !! This blend of ensymes and probiotics are one of the best I have found so far to heal your gut from anything. It is a life changer and I have use so many brands, so far the best to me I will continue buying :) I should have got the bigger size I didn’t see you have it lol.. Very very pleased that you carry this brand and particular product, thank you :) Also great customer service. Love !

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I have used this product for 10 years or longer. This was back before the pro and pre biotic craze. Stress has always mannifested itself as mouth and digestive issues. I had horrible mouth sores that were like Thrush but turned out not to be. I found this and it was the only product that healed and balanced my body. Since then I take the maintenance dose daily. If l feel the start of the problem I up my intake until it subsides. This is pricey but so worth it. I cannot be without it.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

These pills have completely changed me. They have totally recuperated my stomach. I've prescribed to so many! Truly wish they were less expensive however I will not switch since they have been so viable at mending my stomach this previous 18 months. I experienced stomach hurts day by day and presently I can eat food varieties I haven't at any point had the option to before. A few specialist companions of mine including my own PCP are exceptionally intrigued with their fixings.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

This was the enzyme supplement my naturopath recommended. In office this was double the cost so I was excited to find the exact item here for half the price. She said this company specializes in only a few products so they can focus on quality. I'm not exactly sure what result/benefit I'm looking for but I've only been taking it for two weeks along with a few other items and have noticed positive changes in my digestion. There is no aftertaste and I take them in the early morning on an empty stomach, which I can't do with anything else and not feel sick to my stomach.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

I've been taking this probiotic for going on 5 years and it has resolved candida overgrowth issues that I had been dealing with for 10 years prior to that. I specifically started taking it because of it's formulation to rid the body of the candida overgrowth without the Herxheimer reaction that is so common when candida is dying. I also liked the fact it doesn't need to be refrigerated, which is a big plus when travelling. it did the trick. You'll need to start out slowly with the recommended dose and be patient and very consistent in your use of it (don't miss a day). The gut issues didn't occur overnight and they also will take a period of time to fix but it absolutely works. I found a daily dose of 6 capsules to be the optimal place for me for long term maintenance, but I worked up to a 3 month period of the max dose early in my use of Syntol to get a jump start and then backed down gradually from there. Listen to your body as you are working through the healing process.

Posted on May 27, 2022

These tablets completely changed my health! I took them for around 6 months and couldn't believe the difference. When I began taking them I used to get sick constantly, catch every flu and cold going around. After 6 months my health completely improved, I stopped getting sick, now I never catch cold and flus! Increased my energy and made me feel great! I would totally recommend these tablets to anyone wanting to improve their health. Best tablets Ive ever taken, totally worth the cost!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I've been taking these for years now and although have tried others, I always go back to syntol. Gentle on tummy, easy to take traveling, no need to refridgerate. Have even cracked them open and put some in my babies mouth for extra probiotics and his body which is sensitive, reacted so well!

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I am reviewing iHerb with a great, speedy delivery! I ordered at 12:30 am one day & it was here the very next day before 5pm! As far as the Syntol goes, I have had it before - it does help with the friendly bacteria and backing off the yeast bacteria in the gut - but the capsules do taste awful as I put them in. Just wish Arthur Andrew could do something about the terrible capsule taste - but otherwise - all is good.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

High quality supplement with great composition. The enzyme blend helps to break down the yeast cells while probiotics restore gut to balance. I am sure that with longer usage and cleaner diet it could get rid of the yeast infection. Although this supplement helped, other things helped more. Overall still a great product.