BD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

My kids use it and like it scent and all. It's not the most spectacular fizzy, but 5 stars because of the quality ingredients, non toxic composition. Very gentle on sensitive skin, and as long as water is not being swallowed, good to be used at any age! Just the right size for a bath. We use the other fizzy baths by Aura Cacia, and love them all.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I love all the aura cacia fizzy baths. They smell soooo good and actually have a lingering scent unlike most natural fragrance items. They produce a decent amount of bubbles, & it doesn't irritate my daughter's sensitive areas like MOST bath products do, so we frequently buy these little packets. I can get 2 good uses out of each.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Love the scent of this so much. My 6 year old loves to put this in her bath. One pack can get about two uses.

My Family really love this product and we will order again because of fast delivery, good service and complete product that IHERB have. Thank you very much iHerb.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

My niece absolutely loved this bath fizz & so did her parents. All natural ingredients with essential oils & no artificial dyes! I will keep sending her more!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

The kids were very excited to see we had a new bath product and they wanted to try it immediatly. The smell gives me citrus/woodsy vibes. We enjoyed this and might buy it again in the future.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

very good scent and no rush on my kids skin,he loved it and slept very well. love the quality and the size of the package.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

My son loved this bath fizzer, the scent is lovely lavender (not artificial), the fizzy effect is just what is needed to capture little ones attention.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

My child loves bath bombs and we have bought quite a few types on iherb. This brand is generally good. The scent is nice. Love the cute illustrations on the packaging