Page 1 - Reviews - Aura Cacia, Skin Care Oil, Apricot Kernel, 4 fl oz (118 ml) - iHerb
BD
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

This oil is quickly adsorbed by my skin and has no smell! This oil is perfect for mixing with essential oils to make massage oils or hair oils. Be careful, it can worsen acne in some cases. For me I use the oil to remove sunscreen and make up but always wash it off with the cleanser. It leaves the skin moisturized and smooth and I love to use it on my nails as well. Be careful not to drink it, some apricot kernels can be toxic, they should disclose this information in the package. The package looks like glass in the picture but it’s actually plastic, so it might degrade overtime.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I love this 5 years ago i made an oild blend ( avocado, peach, apricot, rosehip, vitamin e oils) and it made my hair lashes and brows grow beautifully.. i still am using this blend and sometimes i add a few drops of essential oils ir argan/almond oil and it works amazingly well for me

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Love this oil is is great for shaving. Is makes my skin so smooth but leaves no residue. It is slightly scented but it is earthly so it’s not bad. My skin is not sensitive to it at all. I use it for my armpits and my lady bits.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I have dry, sensitive skin and I usually mix oil in my lotion to make it more nourishing. This oil is a favorite as it absorbs quickly and smells pleasant. I find it light enough to use alone on wet skin after shower and I also add it to my bath. Good value and my skin feels great!

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Good oil indeed for the ones who are seeking skin oil without fragrance in order to use your favorite perfume. Yet it says oil absorbs fast: I would claim that. Even 30 mins after i used it I still can’t put on some clothes as it can leave a stain.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

i use this as body oil, i normally use sweet almond oil but feel like a change. I have always use this brand and their oil never disappoint me. this is slightly lighter than the almond oil, its really nice for a summer use when the weather is hotter. but it;s also moisturizing enough. also mix my only body oil blend, so it is nice that this oil doesnt have a strong scent and its quite easy to blend as well

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

One of the best oils I used. The scent is lovely but it vanished quickly. I used it after showering and mix it with another moisturizer.

Posted on May 13, 2022

After my face mask ( benthonide clay+baking soda+apple vinegar) I aways put kernel oil to bring back the good mineraks which the mask sucked out

Posted on May 1, 2022

Neutrally scented, works really well for the skin. Rather not for the hair though as it doesn‘t absorb well and looks a bit oily after being applied to the tips.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I use this as a carrier oil for my essential oil blends - on my face specifically. It absorbs well on my skin. Would buy again.