BD

Based on 1,183 Ratings
Dalal-Marafie
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
Good

It’s ok. As soon as it arrived I used it on my pimples. But I did cleanse my face or anything. I think I used it wrong I’m not sure. The stickers come in different sizes and the package is ziplock. I’ll try it again and update my review 🤭 Below are picture.

a58b832b-8e08-4cfb-b684-34e8c2369c85
c0c54c76-e09f-49ea-b02d-7e94ee160718
09977b20-11d1-40e6-8540-02a07c615971
a1c6f3fa-2800-4cc7-9f9d-9b55bb3712a2

These are very comfortable to wear and very thin, not as noticeable as other patches; they’re really only noticeable if someone is really staring at your face. But I do only prefer to wear them during the day to cover any acne. Over night, I prefer to use a thicker patch, like the COSRX patches, as they seem to be more effective in reducing or getting red of acne than these. The COSRX ones are very noticeable though, in my opinion. So I prefer to use these.

42364fc8-95b0-421c-b52b-902d03d15ba5
3ec08bad-19b2-4f59-be7b-d72af4fd58c8
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

I have tried all of the acne patches and these are my favorite ones! They are the least visible on the skin and an amazing price for the amount that you get and the high quality. They really do help heal my stubborn opened pimples without irritating my skin as well as cover up any pimples that I can't stop touching so I highly recommend them.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I like this acne cover patch compared to the other brands. It sticks well and if the pimple is about the pop, it sucks all it’s gunk and make the pimple much smaller and less red. It maybe because of the tea trea oil and CICA ingredients and not just a plain hydrocolloid patch

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

These are my favorite patches because you get so many of them for a good price. Sizes are different and I usually cut the bigger ones in two. I keep repurchasing these and will continue to do so. A tip for using them better: only use them on clean and dry skin, after you put them then apply the rest of your skincare but be careful around them.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

My skin really likes cica and tea tree so I had high hopes for this product but, after using it for 2 days straight, I did not see much effect. (Just to be clear I used different patches on day 1&2 and followed product instructions) Maybe I’m judging the product too quickly? I don’t know. I’ll continue using it for now but so far i am not that thrilled about the patches

9325fdf1-7841-454d-8360-c8aec7119989
Posted on Dec 10, 2022

I wanted to try a different brand than the one I always use, but the main problem for me is that in this package, most of the patches are too small. I need the bigger ones so this product is not for me, but if you only need small patches, give this a try.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

These patches were great overall, I’ve tried many, and although my go to patches are the ones from Rael, these ones are just as good and they’re a bit cheaper. There’s different sizes and they’re easy to use. They’re of high quality and gentle. They really benefit any stubborn pimples that pop up!

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

The size of these acne cover patches are tiny, and thin, hence best used for daytime as it is not as conspicuous as some other brands. Comparatively, these patches do not absorb as well as some other brands I've used from Korea. The patches do not irritate my sensitive skin. Ensure to stick on before applying skincare otherwise it is not adhesive.

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

It’s good for your skin and body Also with out fish vegetables only The package is so good age for you It’s high quality Ingredients