Page 1 - Reviews - Bach, Original Flower Remedies, Olive, 0.7 fl oz (20 ml) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I take this remedy when I feel drained and exhausted, physically or mentally. It helps me to regain energy naturally. Like a power charge after rest. No harm trying it if you have same feelings, it is natural and cause no harm.

fe7eb9e5-dfd9-45f9-becd-2be449a52d8c
Posted on May 29, 2022

quality ingredient age homeopathy package benefit composition improvement relief supplement concern taste

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

I take this when I feel tired. It give me some energy.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

nice product and packed well too

Posted on Jun 25, 2021

I have been using it alone, not combined with other florals. It is not miraculous but it provides a good support during stressful times or when feeling overloaded

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Posted on Jan 17, 2017

Olive is a remedy used for when you are fatigued/ exhausted. If you suffer from really bad fatigue (eg. Adrenal Fatigue), it will make you very sleepy at first before you feel better. "Those who have suffered much mentally or physically and are so exhausted and weary that they feel they have no more strength to make any effort. Daily life is hard work for them, without pleasure". Dr Bach

Posted on Jul 24, 2008

This stuff works great, but you do have to be consistent in your use. I have always had to use these types of remedies full strength, though. The water dilution method just doesn't seem strong enough for me. I take two drops on the tongue at least once (I try to do two or three times) a day. I really recommend getting a good book on these Bach Flowers or speaking with someone trained in their use to find the essences that are the ones you personally need. If you chose the wrong ones, they won't hurt you, but they just won't help either.

Posted on Jun 17, 2011

I have been using Bach Flower Remedies for a long time now, and Olive is what I take when I need something to boost my energies, especially in spring or when I feel down in general.

Posted on Dec 5, 2007

Great for the low adrenals, total exhaustion of mind, body & spirit. It is better then popping refined sugar & caffeine. I keep a stock bottle in the first aid kits for the SUV & big disaster kit.