BD
4.4

4.4
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
9,479

I liked the scents. but they are not that different from each other. the size is small - good to put in purse. easy to use, no need to put on hands first, so i liked the package. I hope the composition is natural as it is mentioned. I bought after we using the antibugs and liked it alot. was very helpful!!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

e7f601c5-f389-496d-884f-a84acc9213fc
85f40102-3145-4e9b-ba50-6b90364062b4
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I love Badger products, because they are good quality, natural, and I feel safe using them with my family, as well as recommending them to others. I had used the large sizes of these aromatherapy products before, and I got the package of travel-sized sticks as a little present for someone. I think they will really like these, because they would be really easy to fit in your pocket or a purse. The scents are all fantastic, and you can really tell that they are made from essential oils, instead of toxic fragrances.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

I really love the smell of each abd every one of these. They are the size of a standard chapstick. They are not great for applying directly to skin because the scent does not last. However they are great for opening and smelling deeply in times of stress, anxiety, etc. I like to smell them even when i don't think i need to just because it calms me and i enjoy the smell so much. They smell like any natural essential oil would. I love any and ever product that Badger Company makes. They always smell amazing.

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

Love this product! Took it on a 7 day trip and it make everyone in my family feel better, when they needed. Mostly used the headache soother. The fact that they are not liquid but a solid little bar, make it very convenient to travel without the concern of spill around on the bag. Started using them on a daily basis, per need. I bought it again and gave it as a gift.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I love these! I have one of them by my bed and the rest in my office/ yoga room and they are super easy to use and genuinely does what it says it does. It helps me to soothe and feel better. They smell very nice in a meditative way

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

the scent is very nice I used it on my newborn (age) to replace harmful perfumes. the quality is good and size is ok for the price. package was well sealed . its gentle on sensitive skin and it feels good. its infused with essential oils and all natural . I use it also myself.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

brilliant lip balm sized products that can be packed into handbags or pockets for everyday use. I use the head ache one on myself and my 12 year old and they work rapidly to ease headaches and even assis in reducing y migraine symptoms. focus is great for my 17 year old who is doing school exams as she finds it hard to focus for ling amounts of time and stress works well for her when studying becomes too much. yoga and meditation goes everywhere with miss 12 who suffers social phobia and anxiety as it helps her calm herself when situations start to feel out of hand and is used in conjunction with other techniques to calm her. highly recommend these for everyone

Posted on Aug 27, 2022