BD
4.5

4.5
SAK
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

First I bought this sunscreen for my baby while going at water park so I also tried it and it was amazing for my skin (I am combinationskin type but turned to oily as i shiftedto hot humid country) it gives white cast for a while but amazingly absorbs in skin and whitening disappears keeping moisturized sun protected skin. I love using it day time moisturiser and sunscreen & will recommend for oily skin persons who are staying at hot humid place

37f345bb-72d6-4504-bfd9-4f6644bd4080
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I wanted a more natural sunscreen but one that goes on easily and doesn't leave a white film. I bought three sunscreens to try them out. This sunscreen fits the bill. It also almost completely absorbs into the skin and as an added plus, wasn't as expensive as others. I would definitely highly recommend and buy again.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

The size of this sunscreen makes it a great value for the family. The quality is also great, it does not sting the eyes. The cream is thick and can leave a white cast on your skin and can also stain the clothes. However this is not an issue for me. The cast eventually fades after a few minutes, and the stains can be washed after. We have used this for our beach days, and it is effective against sunburn (due care and additional protection, hats/shades are still recommended). The ingredients are more reef friendly, although the % of active ingredients - titanium dioxide and zinc oxide are lower than some well-known mineral sunscreen brands. Another minor pet peeve is the packaging..it is a bit soft and easily squeezed.

جميله Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good

Posted on Apr 28, 2022
1,123
2,212

Been looking for the longest time a sunscreen capable of giving me the full protection without the stink i get from most and i am so happy i found this popular brand on iherb. Even though this is for kids, it works well for me cos i have very sensitive skin. It is an added bonus that this is also tear free. I love it and highly recommend. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so f

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

The product arrived before it’s expected date. I was very surprised with the generous and cute size of this sunscreen. My kids will be using this for a couple of years I’m sure. The best thing about the sunscreen is it’s non tear and the ingredient has minerals in it. I’ll definitely be buying it again.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

omg the sunscreen really big size 🤣🤣 i think i'll use this sunscreen for so long and i love those ingredients it has white cast but not much it will absorb for couple hours

37856d3c-9739-4ae0-b9e8-1d22e9397fc7
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Glides on smoothly, easy to blend and the ingredients are minimal. I prefer rubbing on my hands before than applying a blob on the skin. It spreads out more evenly. The bottle is big and definitely would last you for a long time! Worth trying for the price and quality. I use it even though I’m not a kid but it works well.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I really like this sunscreen. I’ve been looking for a mineral sunscreen to use for my toddler and this one is of great quality and seems to have safe ingredients. It spreads easily and protects his sensitive skin. The size of the bottle is huge with a great price. It was well packaged to avoid any spills. I would buy it again.