Page 1 - Reviews - Bionaturae, 100% Organic Gluten Free Rice & Lentil Pasta, Spaghetti, 12 oz (340 g) - iHerb
BD
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I try to have organic gluten free pasta, so I usually buy organic brown rice spaghetti from jovial which is amazing, but found this and decided to get this since it’s cheaper than the jovial one. I’ll switch to this one if this is better than or as good as the jovial one since it’s cheaper! If you live in Japan, I looked for organic gluten free pasta on Rakuten, but I couldn’t find any that’s as cheap as this one.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This product is healthy, tastes perfect, and is so easy to use, it takes only 8 minutes to cook! The package size is large enough to have 6-8 servings. My family loves this pasta with tomato sauce, porcini mushrooms, or an alfredo sauce. My kid is happy to cook it after school by himself, his favorite is with pesto sauce and some fresh basil leaves. I am a repetitive client and will buy it again. Good quality and healthy ingredients for a reasonable price. Highly recommended! Please, leave a thumb up if you find my review useful. Thank you!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This is THE BEST gluten-free spaghetti I've ever tasted and I've tried ALL of them. It is BY FAR my favorite. Can't even tell it's GF. :-) Cooks up perfectly every single time, doesn't fall apart or have any weird flavor or texture. It's so good! I like it better than regular spaghetti. ALL Bionaturae products are extra wonderful. Thank you, iHerb! :-)

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

My kiddo loves it... I cook it for him regularly. It is very easy to cook and very full of benefits especially for kids who do not like eating lentil, so by this product they eat lentil without knowing that. It is very easy to prepare. I recommend it for kids with allergy food coz it is gluten free.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Good but not great the ingredients are really good the texture of spaghetti is what i didn’t like not like the other gluten free ones that I’m used to

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I am gluten free. This product is excellent. Best I have tasted. Remember just because someone does not like and gives it bad review does not mean you will not like it. Tastes differ.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Excellent quality and taste, I suggest leaving it for 1 minute less than diretions to get "Al dente" pasta Packaging is easy to open and use. Price to size ratio is reasonable.

Posted on May 7, 2022

When cooked to al dente, the noodles have a great texture. They hold up well with sauce and don't fall apart like some other GF noodles.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

It was my first time eating gluten free pasta. I was so surprised that it tastes almost like the regular one. In my opinion it is more filling than normal pasta

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I could say there isn’t any differences from ordinary pasta made with wheat flour. Love the chewy texture of the pasta and is easy to cook til al dente.