Page 1 - Reviews - Bluebonnet Nutrition, Chelated Copper, 90 Vcaps - iHerb
BD
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

am not sure about it , its first time i use this vitamin ,, just received it before 2 days ago ,,, later i will left new comment after enough time using ,,, anyway all chelated vitamins is better than normal vitamins . i hope it good working inshallah , please click like if you like my feedback

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Copper and Zinc work together so if you don't take them together for example 3mg of Copper and 25mg of Zinc a day you might end up with an imbalance of one or the other (depending on which one you aren't getting enough of). The taste is alright and the tablets are easy to consume. I take it with food and I would recommend.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

In my opinion this is the best quality Copper on the market. Copper is a trace mineral that helps red blood cells and hemoglobin form that then carry oxygen to the blood. Have used this brand for years. Consistent quality and good price. Highly recommended! If you find my review helpful please leave me a thumbs up!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I really like it. It is a really great product, hopefully will be in stock forever! :) I'm taking 50mg of zinc and one tablet of copper is great with clean KETO diet and IF to repair the damage in the body and fix the loose skin. Lots of benefits for any age, with clean ingredients. Really good quality!

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

My doctor prescribed me this for 6 months 2tabs/day to raise my Copper serum and Ceruloplasmin levels. But be careful, first need to check your blood levels of Copper serum and Ceruloplasmin levels in blood and "Copper in 24h Urine" test and after results your doctor will tell you whether to use this supplement. Thank you for reading, be healthy and please vote with "thumb up" on this comment.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Seems like it helps with grey hair) but the reason to take it was to compensate zinc and to adjust their amounts in the body, as they are rivals and zinc may displace copper which in its turn can lead to anemia. Should be taken separately with zinc.

Tati
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Make red blood cells Keep nerve cells healthy Support your immune system Form collagen, a protein that helps make up your bones and tissues Protect cells from damage Absorb iron into your body Turn sugar into energy

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I started taking copper as I was also taking zinc,which I read that this should be balanced with the amount of zinc you take as well.This brand is great value for money for the quantity in the bottle.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Very good quality supplement. I was taking it (just 1 capsule per day) after taking zinc for 3 months so I don’t deplete copper too much. Now I take it along with zinc twice a year for a month as maintenance (they should be taken separately).

Posted on May 2, 2022

Been using for many years! So helpful! Careful if taking daily as it raises copper quickly so you need regular labs and balance with zinc too