Page 1 - Reviews - Bluebonnet Nutrition, High Potency, Chelated Multiminerals, 120 Caplets - iHerb
BD

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Chelated minerals are believed to be better absorbed within the body, this one contains almost all the multi-minerals our body needs. It gives me energy when I exercice but if you have a serious iron deficiency I think this is not enough you should consult your doctor to give you the right dose of iron. For the size it's good for the price and the packaging is excellent !

b0ec2688-ac37-42e3-9541-bf402b61f825
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Given the name of the brand, at first I thought that Bluebonnet sounds like a weakened and diluted supplement for kids. As I kept taking it and familiarised myself with, I realised that not only is not weakened or diluted. In fact, the quantities and concentrations are good and the ingredients are pure. I am happy with the brand and this supplement. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Thanks for excellent packaging. It is an excellent formula which is amino acid chelated. So, absorption inside body will be more effective. It contains all minerals with daily use value. The shell is vegetable cellulose also gluten and sugar free. I highly recommend this product

007768a3-a018-4b05-aac0-6fc37ad3cb6d
25118a2a-1b05-4805-9401-eb1477e757a7
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I’m a health coach and I recommend this to my clients, it’s a great supplement to keep on hand. The size of the pills are very large, that’s the only complaint I have ever gotten. I can tell when I have gone a night or two and not taken this, I don’t sleep as soundly.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I may increase this review after I've been taking these for awhile. A multi mineral isn't as dramatically effective as some other supliments, so it takes awhile longer to know it's true value. But I've become tremendously aware of the importance of consuming chelated minerals when I'm not able to get my nutritional mineral requirements met through my diet.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

These are high quality multi-minerals and I will be buying them forever, but if you don't like huge horse pills, don't buy these! I have a slight problem getting them down, but not horrible. Give them a shot for sure, but don't be surprised if they're too huge.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Quality and ingredients is good, CoQ10 is needed for any age, benefit for skin, heart, brain, Taste is well, package size is good, Rich minerals, all is good, deficiency, supplement, as per symptom depends a frequency.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I took this because it was recommended in the Postpartum Depletion book (awesome read if you are struggling with PP Depression). This in combo with other supplements and other acts got me out of the postpartum blues slump that last far longer then it should have! Highly recommend

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

This is my first purchase, so I do not know what the impact is yet. But the packaging is great, it's a big jar and the pills are big. The thing I liked most, is that it has no smell.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Exactly what i was looking for!! It s really good. it has most if not all the multimerals our body needs. i take three tablets at night after or before dinner. I recommend it.