Page 1 - Reviews - Bluebonnet Nutrition, Liquid Calcium, Magnesium Citrate Plus Vitamin D3, Natural Lemon, 16 fl oz (472 ml) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I have to take large amounts of Calcium after having a Duodenal Switch Weight Loss Surgery. Large Calcium pills are hard to swallow. This liquid Calcium has a good flavor and is easy to take. It is also easy on my stomach. My Labs are still good after using the liquid calcium. The price was cheaper here than Amazon. Thanks iHerb for having a competitive price and fast shipping wrapped carefully! I will be doing my supplement business with you!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I have problems swallowing most calcium tablets and find liquid forms easier to use. I actually love the lemon taste of this brand which helps in my habit of consistently taking it every day which my doctor has advised me to do. I Herb definitely has the best price for this brand so I order several bottles at a time as I go through them fairly quickly and don’t want to run out. I also like the blueberry flavor which I order when the lemon is not available— not sure why they run out of lemon? Popularity I guess?

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Good produce and taste. The order arrived sooner than expected.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Bought this for my mom, she hates pills but she drinks it with mineral water. I will defenitely order more.

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

Very Good Product !!

Posted on Jun 22, 2010

Minimal chalkiness, tasy lemony flavour, mildy sweet. This is a great, easily absorbable liquid calcium, better than powder or tablets. I have been taking and feel good. I have been getting charlie's horse on my legs in the middle of the night and after taking, I don't get it now.

Posted on Aug 29, 2014

I love the taste and the formulation is superior to other non-liquid supplements, in my opinion, and contains fewer additives than most other brands I've seen.

Posted on Sep 9, 2010

This liquid calcium magnesium supplement was just what I was looking for. No more taking tons of hard pills -- this supplement easily ensures I get my daily dosage.

Posted on Nov 28, 2008

I have been using this product for quite a while, and really like it. The taste is okay, and the assimilation into the body is much better than digesting calcium pills.

Posted on Feb 2, 2021