Page 1 - Reviews - Bluebonnet Nutrition, Ubiquinol, Cellular Active CoQ10, 50 mg, 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
BD

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Have bought this multiple times and I take it regularly. No complaints from me.

574a8b3b-4747-4ff3-b469-cfccf462cafa
1e272639-6df7-49f0-81af-c9cfdc550c22
Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I tend to buy this brand though it is more expensive than the others. Feel more energised when I use this brand. Ubiquinol is crucial for the heart as one gets older. Normal Q10 isn’t easily absorbed by people in their fifties, Ubiquinol is and is four to six times more potent. As more and more people are on Statins it’s crucial they supplement with Ubiquinol.

Posted on Sep 18, 2020

In my 27 years in the nutritional supplement industry, this is the very best 50 mg CoQ10 supplement I've found. I am 55-years old. I am very sensitive to high doses of fat-soluble nutrients. At my age, I don't need 100+ mg of CoQ10, and am not on any heart meds. This formula fits my needs perfectly.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

It's an easy to swallow vegetarian capsule containing the active form. I take a statin and I appreciate knowing that this product can offset the negative effect of statins on Coenzyme Q.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

wonderfull veggi! really helping the body!

Posted on Nov 4, 2018

Have tried Jarrow brand as well as Healthy Origins brands and both are way inferior to this Bluebonnet brand. With the other brands, when I break open the softgel, the content is always orange in color, meaning that it is no loger ubiquinol but has been oxidized to the cheap inferior ubiquinone. The true color of ubiquinol should always be white and the color of ubiquinone (the cheaper CoQ10) is always orange. When I break open a Bluebonnet veggie softgel, the color is always white, meaning that I get what I paid for (ubiquinol). So even though it is more expensive than other brands, it is true ubiquinol and not the inferior ubiquinone that other brands sells as the expensive ubiquinol on their labels.

phanlj
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Good product!

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

gives me more energy

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

good product

Posted on May 2, 2022

Bluebonnet is a great brand.