Page 1 - Reviews - Bluebonnet Nutrition, Vitamin A, 3,000 mcg, 100 Softgels - iHerb
BD

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

This is one of brands that I trust, after I researched many of them. The price to quality ratio is very good. The softgels are easy to swallow and open with your teeth if you need. The amount per softgel is maximum daily allowance. The vitamin A source is natural (fish liver oil) which you can smell if you open them.

2256176c-3093-444e-be31-6731d8318a91
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

It works, just take it proper way as in with food and heavier meal. I can see that my face are smoother, also i purposely take double dose(not recommended) the effects are almost similar as medical one as i get dried nose, chapped lips, and dry skin. So means it works, then i stopped and take once or twice a week.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

If you have bad skin texture, or it’s not even, there is blemish. you need vitamin A. The dosage is for people with deficiency and its beneficial. the taste is fine and the size of the capsule is small. I love this brand as they have pretty good quality.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I was recommended to take vitamin A by nutritionist after doing full check up. I’m very happy with this one, very good quality, composition and ingredients. Perfect dosage. Side benefit is size and package, I can always just put it in my purse and don’t miss time when it should be taken.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

This was the best vitamin A supplement I found so far. Not using toxic forms of vitamin A like other brands. I had never used blue bonnet before until finding this specific vitamin.... because of their care in carefully choosing the right form of vitamin sourcing, I'm trusting in this brand, & trying other vitamins by them :)

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This is one of the best vitamins A you can find! The quality and the dosage is very good. I've been taking it during the Covid, and I know it is very helpful for the immunity. Also very good for skin and the vision. But you shouldn't take it for a long period of time without the analyses , as it can harm the thyroid gland. The pills are tiny, no smell, no taste, very easy to swallow.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I have taken this brands vitamin E so decided to go for vitamin A and I am not disappointed. The dosage is great and I can see the difference in my skin and teeth sensitivity. This alone with collagen is a great boost for skin and nail growth, as well as vision. Great vitamin for the price!

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

The packaging is not bad, I just ate it for four consecutive days and the eyes have improved and I am less photophobic! My match is ~ Take two Omega3 capsules, one A, one zinc and one selenium after lunch! This is extracted from cod liver oil. I believe it can bring me healthy eyes.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

took two pieces just before bedtime, notice, it should be considered as a quite strong dosage, by the way, wake up the next morning feeling like I had topical tretinoin cream applied, the benefit of vitamin a is potent and strong in this one. the source is fish oil, which is also a big plus.

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

Not sure how to rate a supplement. I purchased given retinal and retinoids come from Vitamin A. I am recovering from surgery and found that it would help with less scarring. Talking them daily. My incisions look great, topical retinal creams have not worked for me given they break me out no matter what part of the body.