BD
4.4

4.4
Posted on Feb 21, 2022
Excellent leave-in!

I'm impressed by this leave in: first of all, the packaging is so cute, my sister was fooled and and almost tasted in thinking it was honey xD the consistency looks chunky like honey but it's really not, it's like a bit of a sticky gel but it looses the stickiness when you put it on wet hair as I do. A little goes a long way, my hair is mid long and I only use a dime size for it all. I only gave this product 4 stars because of the smell, I personally hate the smell of honey and this leave in smells just like it. That aside, I like the product a lot, it really moisturize my hair and leaves it soft and healthy looking, will buy again! Ps: my hair is fine 3b curly hair, have some dry ends, this doesn't weight it down

670fc8fa-5d7a-44cf-9b42-e1ac39624131
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This is HAND DOWN THE BEST LEAVE IN OUT THERE. I am literally obsessed with camille rose products at this point!!. I have very dry curly hair and this really helps with moisturizing my hair and keeping it moisturized for about 5 days which I was not able to do so before because my hair is extremely dry. The smell of this leave-in is to die for it is incredibly sweet and smells like caramel. I do open the bottle sometimes just to smell it. It also helps with definition and detangling the hair strand. My hair smells great and is very soft afterwards!. Lastly it doesnt leave a stickly feeling on the hair at all. (IF THIS REVIEW HELPED YOU PLEASE LIKE IT 🙏)

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

It has a honey/syrup scent. It leaves my hair very soft and hydrated. key for me is to apply it to damp hair that way it wont feel sticky and it absorbs better. the only downside for me is the size of the bottle if you have lots of hair it will probably finish fast

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This’s one of the best leave in conditioner I have ever used, I have tried so many natural hair products, you name it I have used it including other Camille rose leave in conditioners, but there’s nothing like this one it truly moisturize and hydrate the hair.. Keep in mind that you have to use it on wet hair because the consistency it’s like honey as well I find that it works better on wet then dry hair. It’s worth the money, small amount goes a long way. One thing I like about this product is that once it drys it leaves the hair moisturized unlike my previous leave in conditioners that I have used the moment it drys out it’s like I haven’t use anything on my hair and I have to keep moisturizing every single day..

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

The scent is good but really strong and the use is great, quality is really good love the look of it and size is good because a little goes a long way, packaging was nice and this works so great on my hair and it moistures great it’s great

ada464d2-454c-4dea-bac9-0443ee9defd3
Posted on Dec 21, 2022

First off smells sooooooo good like frfr Honey texture but not as sticky I brushed then I used like half a cotton ball amount but not all at once like added to parts w prayer hands until i felt like all sections of my hair had enough Then i twisted my hair into curls (got lazy in the back but the front r really defined) and crunched This is right after tho idk how itll look like in a day & idk if itll cause probs like drying out, hair loss,etc Low prosterity type 2 hair coarse and medium density Didnt use anything else except this item after shampoo and conditioner and getting all the water out with a paper towel after brushing (before would mean hair still gat water up in those knots)

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

I absolutely enjoy this leave-in. It's very moisturizing. Be very careful because a little goes a long way. I have very fine strands, so too much of this product can make my hair feel tacky and weighed down. I like to use it when I am putting my hair up in a bun or in mini twists. My hair feels soft and moisturized throughout. The smell is very light and I really like the warming sensation the product has when rubbing it through your hands and hair.

Very sticky but adds so much moisture to hair! The smell can be a hit or miss depending on the person! Overall though, it does make your hair feel great! Packaging is cute but can be deceiving as my family members thought it was real honey! These leave in does have a lot of benefits especially for its ingredients!

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

A little goes a long way! Because I have low porosity wavy hair, it helps that I dont have to dump a lot of this on my hair. I put a bit on every section of WET hair, scrunch it up before putting gel. I airdry it and put styling oil when 100% dry to give shine and it will last for 2 days the least! High quality product!

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I’ll just have to say that this has the best best best smell ever I love this leave in conditioner I use is obviously after the shower my hair is damp the qualities go to size is good it lasted me a good while packaging is good I really benefited for me and my hair kept it moisturized