Page 1 - Reviews - Carlson Labs, Magnesium, 350 mg, 180 Capsules - iHerb
BD
Posted on May 18, 2022

Very good product! I absolutely love the quality of that brand and this package is not an exception. Depends on frequency you use it. Works really good for me so I can highly recommend that product.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Magnesium is magnesium, but what I really like about this product is the size of the capsules. Many times Magnesium comes in very large sized tablets which make it impossible to swallow. These capsules are just the right size for me to swallow.

Posted on Dec 28, 2020

One of my favourite magnesium on iherb. This is a great assistant to cope with the stress ( 1 capsule at night), problems with getting asleep ( 2 capsules), leg cramps ( 2 capsules). Also I took it in the PcoS therapy on a regular basis. Its much easier to have a good sleep with it and take off stress from the musles and body. No allergic reactions, good value for money. If this review is helpful for you, please press a Like button. Thank you.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

No constipation here! I take this and it keeps me regular. Great price, too.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

IHerb is really good because it marks the expiration date. You can always trust and buy it. I got a discount again this time.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I purchased this product as it helps since I knew I need because I have cranks in my leg

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Good results with fewer milligrams

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Great, Very Quick Delivery, Great Use

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Good product quality , size and price

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

love it! take one capsule before bed time)