Page 1 - Reviews - Cascadian Farm, Organic Chewy Granola Bars, Dark Chocolate Chip, 6 Bars, 1.2 oz (35 g) Each - iHerb
BD
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I bought organic chewy granola dark chocolate chip bars twice. The size and taste are good as is quality. I liked the ingredients and packaging. It's a benefit when you're on the go or fitness healthy. I workout, train, and diet. These are a good breakfast based on fiber. For dinner, I have something for protein.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

These are really good! I prefer them over another brand with more reviews as they are less sweet. It’s just a pity it’s not as high in fibre. I mistook the label ‘11g’ as fibre when it is actually wholegrain. But will still purchase again as I like the taste

iYamsi
Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I love the taste of this bars. I don't like granola that much but I need some snacks between my dance lessons so I decided to give them a try and I absolutely love them. Good size, taste like good quality ingredients. I would like more servings per box. I would buy again

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Fantastic Granola Product of very Premium Quality and generous size, the main ingredient is organic and has a very crunchy taste and at the same time not sweet; the package is way better than the picture; easy to use at any time during gym or if you wanna have a little appetizer in the office!!!

Posted on May 19, 2022

This granola bar has been a lifesaver on day trips and long work days. It has a nice texture, moist without being too chewy or crumbly. The balance between chocolate and granola is good. Sweet but not overly so. Good value!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

These are possibly the only granola bars I ever enjoyed. Plus they’re so clean and organic. I feel good about giving them to kids. The whole family loves them.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Really tasty bars with a good amount of oats in each bite. The Dark Choc Chip had more of an oaty flavour with a hint of chocolate from the chocolate chips on top. A traditional muesli bar that won't disappoint.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

It has that familiar classic chocolate chip granola bar flavor, so it’s a perfect chocolate chip granola bar I think. The quality was very good and I had no problems with this product.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Very yummy! A delicious, chewy granola bar that’s not overly sweet. It’s chock full of dark chocolate chunks. Will be buying them again.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I bought a few different bars and liked this one, it's soft and chewy, tasty and has these chocolate chips that I like. Again, a little too sweet as for me.