Page 1 - Reviews - ChildLife, Essentials, Liquid Vitamin C, Natural Orange, 4 fl oz (118.5 ml) - iHerb
BD
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I am a strong believer in the power of vitamin C. I have been giving vitamin C to my baby (now 14-month old) since she was, probably, 6 m.o. She had a couple of colds, but generally speaking, she is a very strong girl. I believe it is a lot because of the vitamin C impowering her immune system. Childlife Liquid Vitamin C Orange - is a good quality product. The price is better then anywhere else.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

First of all thanks for selling this product here it really hard to find it anywhere else. This product is for all ages which is why I bought it for my Guinea pigs it a great supplement for their vitamin C and the ingredients, quality and packaging was good, since the bottle it self is made from glass. The taste is sweet and of course it has many benefits. I was a little disappointed on the size of the bottle but it still great. How I use it is that I frequently take a oral syringe and feed them a serving of 0.5ml to 1ml it an improvement from the vitamin C cookies that they sometime don’t eat. It did take them a little while for them to get use to it but how they love it.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

A small bottle of only 118.5 ml is made entirely of dark, thick glass to protect the contents from UV rays. A colorful sticker is glued around, where warm colors predominate. In general, all ChildLife products have the same, sunny design, which I generally like very much. On the front side, the name of the product and brand is highlighted in bold, as well as a note that the vitamins are delicious, which is important for children's vitamins. Also, the image of an orange speaks specifically about the taste of this product. On the reverse side, you can find a detailed description of the product, a table and dosage for a particular age of the child.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Its my 4th times to order. The children of my friends and my brother love its taste. The quality is proven to be great, all the children who take this Vitamin C are healthy. The bottle size and packaging is just perfect, can fit in a hand bag even if we go to a trip. I recommend for all parents with young children.

Posted on May 2, 2022

My favourite one, as well as my two babies’. The taste is nice! Quality is very good. Our first aid for any case. It helps my girl who goes to the kindergarten to stay healthy. Serving size is 5 ml, contains 250 mg vitamin c. I like this because it’s easy to use for children of all ages.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I purchased this to try a new option for my son. I'm not really sure if it's working because he still gets cough and cold. I'm not sure if I am giving the right dosage due to his height and weight being different to an average 6 year old.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

We've been ordering this for a while. Good taste, easy to consume. Wondering whether there is any formula changes as the newer batch looks less orange-ish in coloe and taste more sour vs the older batch. Content on the labels & cap differs and exp date located at the botrom vs previously on the label. Would've put full 5 * if there is a valid confirmation from Childlife &/ iHerb.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

It has a nice orange taste. If you have picky eaters at home it is always easier to slip a spoon or two in their juice and they won't even notice and even so it should not be the problem as it really has a nice orange taste. The potency is high = 4x DV while you should not be concerned as the excess Vitamin C the body will eliminate. The important thing is that your child gets high amount of Vitamin C, especially in the winter months to keep the immune system strong and resistant to flu, cold, etc.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

This is a delicious supplement added to my kids daily vitamin intake. I see a difference when they take it often. I have tried other vitamin C's but I prefer the ChildLife brand. They have been very reliable. My kids range in age from 1yr ton7 yrs. good quality and great taste

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I give this to my 2 year old son and he seems to like the taste. I use a syringe to give it to him. I don't have any problems giving it to him. This is a great vitamin C supplement that I can recommend to any parent looking to boost their kid's immune defense.