Page 1 - Reviews - Country Life, Calcium Magnesium Zinc, 250 Tablets - iHerb
BD

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Bought this for my mom as she’s getting older and doctor recommended her to consume calcium, magnesium, zinc supplements. Decided to buy this because of the great reviews and it has the right amount needed of each micronutrients for my mom. She’s been consuming for over a week now, so far so good.

854b090e-bb27-4c2c-8844-2635619dbb53
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

The quality its decent. The package was sealed. The calcium its recommended for improving bone structure and the combination for these pills has multiple benefits for the body. Its a good supplement, helps with other body deficiencies and I like that it come in a big amount of pills and ingredients are safe.

41408ba5-8c65-4b50-aa23-cc8293bdd62c
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I feel balanced when I take four every day because it gives you the minerals in the quantities you need that our food doesn't provide you anymore due to the quality of the soil... hence, it's a great supplement to give you what food doesn't give you in order to stay healthy.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Ive been taking this for year and continue to do so since Ive noticed when I ran out of this calcium magnesium zinc combination from Country Life I started having memory issues. all that cleared up when I got restocked with this. feeling great again! I feel the magnesium deficiency was noticeable in my energy levels and I often take this with the B-complex from country life.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I have ordered this product several times already for my mom who is 80 years old and is very satisfied. The price-quality ratio is excellent.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Good brand. Good source of calcium, magnesium, zinc, and the very important L-Glutamic acid. I alternate it with MRM Bone Maximizer III with MCHA that has excellent things like K1 and K2.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

i love Country Life, and i like this combination of vitamins. unfortunately very often this product is not in stock, but i purchase it ahead

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I like how they are in one tablet and the ratio is good too. It’s just little big to swallow and kinda chalky but that’s the nature of it I guess. No complaints here.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Once again my levels of calcium and magnesium are now at normal levels because of these products. They are all good quality and effective and safe.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Been using these tablets for years and they are amazing, especially for restless leg syndrome! Lots of family and friends use them now aswell! Highly recommend!!