Page 1 - Reviews - Country Life, DLPA Caps, 1,000 mg, 60 Vegan Capsules - iHerb
BD

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

I bought this for my husband as he often tries to soothe himself by rocking. This product is amazing as it also dulled pain, he had a sore shoulder and the pain went away after taking it. Highly recommend to those with pain

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I am almost afraid to share this info as this product is already hard to find. This has eliminated my knee pain. It takes time and you have to stick with it, but results are amazing, I take 1 twice a day without food.

Posted on May 15, 2021

DL-phenylalanine is a combination of two forms of the essential amino acid phenylalanine- the D form and the L form. It easily crosses the blood-brain barrier. DL-phenylalanine enhances mental alertness, mood, memory and learning. Also said to reduce pain and depression. I can honestly say I enjoyed all of those effects. I Wish the product would be more affordable though.

Posted on Feb 22, 2021

I started noticing change in my mood and emery level. For me it didn’t work right away...it took about 6 days before I started noticing a huge difference . But I am using it in combination with GABA and 5-HTP

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I take one capsule beforehand when I think I'm going to need to concentrate longer. I like it because it's large in volume and it's gluten free.

Posted on May 31, 2021

I am feeling much more focused and energetic since I started using it.

Posted on Dec 26, 2020

a mental health reorder that helps me make better decisions

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Works reallyy well and supports my nervous system and helps with keeping me calm and rested

Posted on Oct 21, 2008

After feeling lethargic off-and-on for about a month, I suspected the product quality of my former brand of DL-Phenylalanine was not consistant. So I began testing other brands. Price was not a major factor - I just wanted a product that worked and offered consistant product quality and results. I found it - thanks iherb for offering a great product at an excellent value.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022