Page 1 - Reviews - Country Life, Glucosamine Chondroitin Formula, 180 Capsules - iHerb
BD
Posted on Jun 15, 2021

I unusually buy similar product from Solgar. But this one also wok well on my knees and joints to keep them moisturized and flexible. I am happy so far.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Good for healthy joints. Helps to relieve knee pains.

Posted on Nov 12, 2020

I found this product to be reasonably priced with the ingredients that I want. The capsules are easy to take and don't smell odd.

Posted on May 2, 2022

nice product take it over 3 years

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Good formula for joint support

Posted on Apr 12, 2020

This product being a capsule instead of a tablet is more effective. I have tried several types of glucosamine contrite and and this one is best at staying in your system. I have been taking it for years and I’m very pleased with the results. I have helped many other people try it and they are pleased as well.

Posted on Jan 5, 2021

So happy this was in stock. Easy to order. Great delivery.

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

This helps to remove pains that are in my body.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

Great product

Posted on Dec 17, 2018

Country Life has been my go to brand for joint heath supplements for years now. Here is the reason, quality matters. Instead pumping out cheap glucosamine products made from fungus Aspergillus niger and fermenting corn. They still derive theirs from crustaceans, and it’s a lot of potent in comparison to similar offerings on the market. Even though, the RDA (recommended dosage amount) per day is about 1-1.5g for severe people dealing with arthritis, however I have had friends who are suffering from arthritis and took far less with this bottle. Again, what and where companies source their ingredients from MATTERS! I, myself go to the gym 4-6days a week, 2hrs/day, regardless of the type of training I do (hypertrophic/strength) my joints do take a beating. But by taking 2 capsules of these a day with a mea along with fish oil and vitamin S has always served me well.