Page 1 - Reviews - Crown Prince Natural, Pink Salmon, Wild Caught, 7.5 oz (213 g) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

Love this pink salmon! It’s a bit pricey but the taste worth it, just quite inconvenient that I have to open it with a can opener, so make sure you have one with you before you order it! I eat it with thin cracker, guacamole and cucumber together, taste really good!! Try it!! Please like if it helps;)

72e1b5bf-76ac-4fe6-bf52-f79252a8728b
00fd4382-50da-45f5-86a8-bbccfe5205fc
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I love this brand of Pink salmon, is wild caught that I appreciated the most about as almost 90%+ nowadays are farm grown based. So with this point I can easily justify for the higher cost involved and I think it is worthwhile to pay more for healthier options. The taste is much nicer than regular canned one find locally so I highly recommend this! I usually mix it with boiled eggs and mayo and have them on my toast, is sooo yummy!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Most of the fresh salmon available today is farmed, even when it claims not to be, you can't be sure. So with this item I avoid the GMO and toxins from farmed fish. The presence of the skin and bones adds calcium. This is the cheapest canned salmon available on iherb. It tastes good and is complemented with mayonnaise.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

This has to be the best tasting canned salmon I've ever tried before. I think it may have to be a pantry staple going forward. It was fresh tasting for canned fish and that was a pleasant surprise. I prepared it 2 ways. It was excellent in a sandwich, a green salad mixed with boiled egg and mayo , like you do tuna. Next time I'll get more and see how they hold up fried salmon patties. Thrilled to have found this brand.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

The size is not big. But acceptable . I just fry the salmon with the egg. Amazingly good taste. My husband said he can just open the can and eat the salmon directly. You can see there is no much chemical ingredient . I consider it is a very healthy product.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Good quality, wild caught salmon. Tastes great and a decent size for a salad. Only thing is you need a can opener, but not fussed about that as I’m happy to have non-farmed salmon.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

This is a delicious can of fish! Although it doesn't state "no salt added," it only contains 55 mg, which is really low. I love that it contains the bones & skin! A lot of canned salmon doesn't. The cats & I both approve. Highly recommended!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Taste great. No fishy smell or taste. Feels mouthful of protein. High in Vitamin D.Great package. Great for long term food storage. Will buy again

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

This is a real blessing to have in your pantry. The quality is very good. I mixed it into a white sauce with vegetables and it was awesome.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I like salmon but always wonder if what I am eating is really good for me. Fresh salmon is often raised in farms. This wild caught salmon is clearly marked as wild caught. It has a good flavor. I ate the whole can as a meal. Delicious.