BD
Based on 1,204 Ratings

4.7
Based on 1,204 Ratings
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

It’s very big bottle and reasonable price. Not sure how effective it is but it’s fun to try. I’ve been using it about two months and it makes eyebrows , eyelashes smoother and slightly better next day but not a magic oil of course. You’ll need a spooly or a small hair brush for brows to apply. Oil is sticky has light smell but it’s ok.

f8a63c38-2153-4787-9dca-c55747044b51
4,574

I've been using Vitamins for a couple of months. The first week or so I felt like this was the most powerful strong energy I've ever had...not because it changed the way I looked, but because the way my mind worked was completely different. Since then, you can already tell that there has been a change in my own brain and mood as well.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022
4,167

I was reading through Yelp reviews and I stumbled upon the name of this vitamin...I clicked on it. When I got there, it was a very good website with a lot of info about vitamin supplements. I read the testimonials, which were so thought-provoking and encouraging. I decided to give this supplement a try, and now my husband and I are on

I love this petite-sized bottle! The product lasts forever in my use, but only takes up a little space in my cabinet. I use this to grow my eyelashes and especially my eyebrows. I have naturally thin eyebrows, which in the beginning of the 2000s had to be plucked according to fashion... I have never gotten them as thic as with castor oil! You just have to remember to use it routinely, I apply the oil in the evenings with a cotton swab to the eyebrows and eyelashes.

32fe2b76-3b91-4fe9-99cc-11ed8888fddb
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I applied the castor oil with a q-tip to my lash hairs and lash line. I'm beyond stunned at the results ! My routine is apply after I wash my face usually before going to bed or just for around the house if i don't have plans to go out. That's all just sit back and watch how fast and healthy your lashes grow back, in time. Hope this helps ! :)

4,594

First of all I want to say that it is one of the best writer programs I have ever seen. It is the number one tool for me for a long time and I hope that it stays like that forever.

5,212

I have been using this product for a long time. I started taking it when I was twelve years old and my body is still the same today. I believe that this will be with me in the future!

4,879

I've seen some results with this vitamin. I'll give it a few more weeks before I can recommend it based on my experience and results.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022
1,248

It helps me with constipation, excellent laxative. Good quality and composition. The taste is tolerable, as is the smell. I like the brand, they have very good products. I got a bargain, from a promotion. I recommend.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

This is the most powerful vitamin I have ever taken. It was an incredible feeling to feel more energetic and healthy, especially as an athlete. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to feel like they are at their prime, in the gym and in their everyday life.