BD

4.6
Posted on Sep 14, 2022
19,363
¡Excelente!

Amazing product. I will buy more, I like it very much. I advise with all my heart. I recommend everyone to buy. Goods of high quality.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Very good product, natural ingredients. Leaves my skin feeling smoothe, soft and nourished after a shower. Gentle enough to be used on my face (regular skin), which I leave on overnight. I personally try give my face a day or two here and there to breathe, without applying any ointments, but then return to my regime again. (This may not work for all skin types, experiment on a small patch of skin first and see if you develop any irritations, etc.)

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

i put generous amout of cream on my hair ends and leave it at least an hour before i wash my hair. this cream make hair soft and smells good too. sometimes i put on my hair and goto sleep and wash in the morning. this is a excellent cream for my dry hair. it gives nice shine and softness to my hair.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I started shopping at iherb over the past few months and I couldn't be more pleased with the service. Standard shipping is faster than Amazon Prime shipping (realistically "2 days" is more like 5 days at least). I was so surprised and elated to get my first order 1.5 days after ordering it, I wrote an email to customer service just to thank them. Some of the prices can't be beat as well. I get all my vitamins here now as well as my Acure face cream and Giovanni conditioner which I can't even find at another retailer.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I just start useding it today is my second day love how it feels on my skin Description Coconut oil is a safe solution to avoid dryness and flaking of skin also. It is effective to soften skin and makes it radiant, if used as massage oil regularly. Features & details Coconut oil is naturally saturated in fatty acids and makes a great skin moisturizer and softener for rough and dry skin. Helps restore the lipid barrier of your dry skin, reducing water loss. Great on hair too! Pure Coconut Oil for hair hydration moisturizes your curls for a perfect shiny and hydrated look! It also helps promote healthy and strong hair growth. Wonderful subtle coconut scent that lasts all day! This liquid coconut oil for skin does not leave a sticky residue and does not stain your clothes. Goes on smooth and is quickly absorbed by the skin. Apply to skin liberally in the shower or after showering. Great for dry elbows and knees! Apply to hair from the tips up. If you tend to have oily hair, keep the coconut oil on the tips only! Never tested on animals (We love them!) This coconut oil for hair and skin is expeller pressed and hexane free. Non- GMO, Gluten Free and Vegan. Made in USA.

5e01cead-df5f-4617-b8cd-72438ac0cc7c
72e25a7a-cd37-43a9-bcbe-8aa1d6144e52
Posted on Apr 29, 2022
2,544

I live in Thailand, so once I opened this, it's completely liquefied, so please be careful where and when you are opening the bottle. You could spill it, that's the first important thing for me. I use it for both skin and hair, but for skin, please be aware that you may touch a lot of things the oil may reach to other objects. It feels great on skin as well as this is oily lotion I would say. The coconut smell i think it depends, for me, I love eating, drinking, using coconut, so it's really nice for me, but sometimes it might turn some people off, This has coconut smell not too strong but you can make anyone noticeable with the smell. The content and quality are good I would say, it is moisturized for many hours depending where you apply. For my hair, It stays quite well for 6-8 hours but skin it depends on your skin elasticity and the weather, I think this is more suitable for cooler weather but it will be suitable for any type of skin. I like the fact this is very easy to apply and I don't get headache from the smell. Overall, it works for me, I also apply on my hair because I think it has a great smell. Thanks for reading and hope my review is useful for you.

70ad9858-2944-4f81-8bdb-7bfa7995d78e
Posted on Oct 21, 2022
41,599

Fine product. I love shopping here. Profitable and reliable. I will order more. The quality is excellent. The parcel arrives quickly. The packaging is secure.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I just tried and it's ok . good product and my hair is curly so , very dry .. coconut oil is perfect for my type of hair . I just thought it was bigger .. but is too small , I have to order a bigger one

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

coconut oil is my secret ingredient in my skin and hair products. this smells so nice, and i actually use it in my coffee too.