Page 1 - Reviews - Derma E, Hydrating Eye Cream with Hyaluronic Acid & Green Tea, 1/2 oz (14 g) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Excellent moisturizing eye cream for sensitive and dry eyelids. I love that it’s cruelty free with no fragrance! It doesn't contain any harmful ingredients. I use this Derma E Hydrating cream in the morning. It is a bit lighter than my night eye cream. Not irritating or greasy for a product that is marketed for around my eyes. I have noticed a reduction in fine lines around my eyes after a few weeks. It's a small tube, but you only need a small amount, so this will last a while. I'm sure I will buy it again.

4c4d9350-e040-43c5-99a8-8118e85742fe
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Its really nice and very smoooooooooooooooth 😍😍 the quality really nice the size enough its removed the age lines packaging was amazing its very benefits and composition really good coverage really nice the color correct texture amazing concern greta its for used everyday scent amazing. Its nourishment and moisturizer and very sensitive it has essential oil flavor nice and frequency and very gentle for all season

b61ac1e6-c5b8-49a7-a5e0-8ab67349d607
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Small package, but for the use, you need a tiny little amount, so I hope that it will last for a while. Very gentle, mild texture that is good for the sensitive and thin skin around the eyes. I use it twice a day during the morning and evening routine, no complaints!

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I love this eye cream. This was my second order. Everything about it is perfect. The packaging is great (you don't need to stick your fingers in a jar), you only need a small amount to use around the eyes, there is no discernable scent and it does not irritate my eyes. Highly recommended!!

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

I switched back to this product after trying another product with green tea which was not as good as this product. I love that is is moisturizing but I do not think that it helps 100% with dark circles. I use it under my concealer and it is not greasy and does not make my concealer clump or make my mascara smear. I use it in the morning and the evening since it is so soothing for my sore eyes after working on the computer all day and with my dry eyes.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product

6d3aa9d0-9d40-4f9f-b193-e68429d4c9cf
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

The creme texture is really nice: creamy, semi foundation based. The scent is light. Use is practical. The package is unique. Size is cute. The quality is worthy. Moisturizing is more than enough especially for sensitive skin. Suitable for all seasons. You could notice the benefits after days. Good for any age above 20.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I would highly recommend this under eye product. It works well to combat under eye bags and darkness. I love how the product is slightly tinted - which matches my skin tone perfectly - so I do not use under eye concealer. It is not greasy and has a light texture so you don’t need to use a lot of the product. I have sensitive skin and have had no issues.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Great size and scent fit all ages, the package benefits for many use, the quality is amazing. fits the sensitive skin and can moisturize your skin gently.

7d079f76-fb8f-407f-996b-ea0833cb70a2
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I have just received the item. The packaging is good. I will write an update after using it for a month to give you my true opinion.

93d3002a-deb6-4d7d-bbe7-fae4a58abae5