Page 1 - Reviews - Desert Essence, Organics, Shampoo, Fragrance Free, 8 fl oz (237 ml) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I previously purchased (at another on line store) an organic shampoo with lavender that I thought had pretty clean ingredients. Unfortunately, it irritated my scalp so looked for another option and found this product that is unscented and also appears to have pretty clean ingredients. This product is truly unscented and is working perfectly! In the picture, the product I didn't like is on the left side and this product is on the right side :)

83223b57-bf7a-4f78-a873-b99b5ed0de1d
Posted on Oct 11, 2021

This is a great fragrance free shampoo. I found out how great when I went to order and you were out. I tried another product with the same brand. It dried out my hair! This shampoo leaves my hair feeling free of all tangles, feels light, and is very easily managed. It doesn't take much so the 8 oz lasts a long time. I encourage you to try it if you are looking for something fragrance free.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

This shampoo calmed down my very irritated scalp. The itchiness is gone, and my once inflamed scalp is soothed. In my search for the right shampoo, I had come across some mismatched ones that caused a lot of issues for me. My hair felt very stiff when it was still wet, like it was too squeaky clean. But once I dried it, I found that it left my hair light and soft. It is unscented, so it leaves no lingering smells. It's not overly stripping, and it leaves no residue. Overall, I'm very pleased with this shampoo. I hope it works out for me in the long run.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Great! No fragrance, unscented. No lavender. Leaves hair clean and manageable. Works on wavy/curly hair. I recommend using it with a conditioner. I'd prefer a regular bottle, not a squeeze bottle, but acceptable. Would recommend to anyone sensitive (just check the ingredients beforehand that you're not allergic to anything).

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I have been using Desert Essence products for 10 years now, but had never tried the fragrance free shampoo. It is great! It lathers very well and cleans good too! It is truly fragrance free, so zero smell, and it is nice when using a strongly scented conditioner like the coconut one from the same brand! 10/10 would recommend.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

This wonderful scent free product has been paired in our house with other simular products if the same scent free product line for at least 6 years. Wonderfully made, and best fragrance free shampoo we have found. Wishing it was more available, but iherb has been our supplier for reliablity for awhile.

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

I have used this shampoo a few times now. I have curly, dry hair and I find this shampoo okay when matched with a good conditioner, as it can be a little drying, but overall it is good at cleansing the scalp and seems to be good for sensitive skin/scalp. If you have normal hair this may be better, but with my dry hair it works best when paired with a moisturising or deep conditioner or for cleansing product build up.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Awesome shampoo. Fragrance free, clean my oily scalp well. Doesn't dry out my hair either (I have straight, medium, untreated but slightly sun damaged hair).

Posted on May 31, 2022

This shampoo works! fragrance free, and makes my hair and scalp so clean without drying it out. Rinse off easily. For those who are looking for fragrance free shampoo, try this out.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

This shampoo is my Husbands favorite because it is gentle on the scalp and hair and for those who are frangrance sensitive , it does not smell ! It is a real winner !