Page 1 - Reviews - Doctor's Best, Artemisinin, 100 mg, 90 Veggie Caps - iHerb
BD

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

When my husband had Covid, he took 2 capsules a day for about 3 days, and he improved significantly. I had a tiny little lump in my breast and after about 3 months of taking Artemisinin, it has disappeared. Maybe that is not what it was designed for, but it sure worked for us.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

My sister-in-law gave me a bottle after my emergency gallbladder surgery, saying it would help me adjust to food that I can't process the same. I found that I didn't have stomach aches or problems with any foods. I started purchasing on my own because I really feel this product works for me. It gave me confidence to try foods after my surgery without hesitation. This is a staple at my house!

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Using this product as a cancer bomb. Should be cycled 4 days on (200-500 mg daily) and 3 days off Then repeat the cycle.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Just started to use this but be warned. You need to take potassium and calcium in order for the magnesium to work. It's like putting gas in the car but no oil

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I wish I could be more explicit, yet this pill alongside iron is the solution for C. It is an outright gift and it's really awful the clinical business isn't utilizing this fast and normal fix. However at that point once more, no benefits for them.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

The quality ingredients and benefits this product offers in this supplement improves my diet and health concerns. It does have a slight taste to the capsule but no after taste.

Posted on May 20, 2022

it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. great quality product.. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on May 4, 2022

my brother has been taking this for the last 6 months and seems to keep his pancreatic cancer at bay even after the doctor say they are unable to do anything more for him. H

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Very impressed! I have used artemisinin through a prescription at a compound pharmacy which cost $100. This was just as effective for a fraction of the cost.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

It kills parasites and abnormal cells. It is great for Stomach issues. In a drug form it is currently being tested against covid 19 in human trials. See who. Highly recommended.