Page 1 - Reviews - Doctor's Best, Comprehensive Prostate Formula, 120 Veggie Caps - iHerb
BD

Posted on May 17, 2022

I received that dietary supplement on time good packaged together with other iHerb products.The quality is good with mix of all necessary ingredients. I take only 2 caps per day and this dosage helps me a lot.The size is big enough for use for 2 months The taste is normal and I would order one more package soon.

6c6fecf3-5c2b-443d-9410-6c1e7bf1f930
Posted on May 12, 2022

I take Doctor's Best Comprehensive Prostate Formula because it is truly "comprehensive". Doctor's Best Brand Prostate Formula taken daily does seem to help relieve pain and improve urinary flow. When I am interrupted, I do notice the difference. Superior ingredients. Superior quality. The right size. Good value. Solves a problem.

1cd52e22-5131-4498-86fd-eafcb84e58a5
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I was quite hesitant before I dropped $20 but I'm quite impressed. I'm 28 years old and have been experiencing weak flow when urinating. I'm not sure what is going on with me because the both urologists I've been to say I'm too young for prostate cancer or BPH and wouldn't even check. I finally convinced the doctor to give me Flomax. It took a month before I noticed any results. There were also some uncomfortable side effects. I popped 2 of these the day they arrived and immediately had a stronger stream! I've continued to take 4 of these a day with great results. Now I'm not so self conscious when I urinate in public and it sounds like a baby is tinkling.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I purchased this for an elderly friend of mine. He had a high PSA count (relating to his prostate) doctors were concerned and was going to review his status after a few months. May need biopsy to check if it was cancerous. After three months on this product has reduced his PSA count were it is no longer a major concern. Doctors suggested him to keep doing what he is doing. So we ordered more.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the taste of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

My husband has tried several prostate formulas and so far the ingredients in this one have benefited him the most. Before he began taking this he was having to go at least 4 times during the night. After several nights of taking 2 capsules before bed he began to notice he was only getting up once. He said the size of the capsules weren’t too large and were easy enough to swallow. After recently running out, he was having to get up again several times during the night. He’s now let me know in advance when he’s getting low. I know he’s happy to be getting a good nights sleep.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

An effective Prostate Supplement. I purchased this for my father, who has recently deal with kidney and urinal problems: the signs of difficulty peeing, burning sensation when peeing and frequency peeing at night time, and yeah with almost one month consumption of this, I witness the significant improvement of these problems. They are gradually reduced to the points that you might not find it a problem or annoying anymore. I'm glad that I've found this product and yeah also that I've found iherb in which it is quite easy for me to purchase with its international shipping!!!

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

My husband has tried at least four different supplements for prostate health. The one brand seemed to work really well but was not affordable to us. So far this has helped to cut down trips to the bathroom at night and his urologist is happy that his PSA is down. Doctor's Best prostate formula also has many of the right ingredients that work.