Page 1 - Reviews - Doctor's Best, Digestive Enzymes, 90 Veggie Caps - iHerb
BD
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

The capsules are medium-sized and easy to swallow. They don't have any specific taste, but they carry a light smell that is not unpleasant. I find this product to be relatively effective. It's definitely better than the digestive enzymes of other brands. Still, I think the enzymes of "NOW Foods" are a little bit more beneficial.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Tailored to vegans, the formula's packed with 15 plant-sourced enzymes for optimized digestion and absorption. The cost-effective option is formulated to break down fats and proteins, optimize nutrient availability, and support digestion. The proprietary and potent enzyme blend breaks down proteins, carbs, fiber, lactose, and fats, and helps minimize bloating. Highly recommend!

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

For a long time, this has been my go-to product for digestion problems which I sometimes have, if I have eaten for example beans, dark bread or sugar candy. I take the capsule before suspicious food, or any big food, and my stomach is much better. The supplement contains a large selection of enzymes. My favorite is the alpha-galactosidase for beans, vegetables and other galacto-oligosaccharides, which produce gas in my intestines. I don't know exactly what all the other enzymes do, but I believe there are all the needed enzymes for all kinds of food. No additives, only veggie capsule. I have not found a better enzyme product yet. I recommend for anybody with excess gas formation or FODMAP diet.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Very good quality. Immediately felt the result. Simple and good way to improve digestion, especially in the combination of: (1)Digestive enzymes (2)Sunflower lecithin (3)Pepcine (by brand Doctors Best) As a nice bonus, it improved my mood as well. Please press the like if you liked this review 👍

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I have tried 4 different brands of enzymes and this is the best. I can tell the difference right away that the fullness feeling in the tummy is gone and I don't feel bloated while I feel nothing with the other brands. Will stick to this brand going forward.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I had my gallbladder taken out a couple years ago, and ever since I had it removed it has been difficult to digest greasy foods. This product has really saved my life, it helps me break down all the foods that were previously difficult for me to digest. I take a capsule before every meal (there are 90 capsules in the package) and it works quickly so that I don't have any pain after I eat. I recommend this product for anyone that has stomach issues when it comes to digestion, it really helps you digest all foods!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I love this digestive enzymes! I can’t believe how I lived without it before. last year I suffered from gut inflammation and since then I wasn’t able to digest a lot of food (including leafy greens and dairy ofc) then I take this I don’t get stomach cramps or severe bloating as I used to. Definitely will keep purchasing!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

When you buy enzymes for digestion, you want to compare active units of each enzyme. Look for protease to dissolve protein, lipase to dissolve fat, and amylase to dissolve carbohydrates. This product has higher levels than most companies. The number of milligrams of an enzyme has little meaning. It is the active units. This is the brand I choose for enzymes. I get great results.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I am taking this supplement with each and every meal of the day. It has benefited me tremendously with my digestion and stomach problems. I am more relaxed after eating, no longer being bloated and having intestinal issues. The quality of this product is great and is very helpful! I strongly recommend this product to anyone suffering from digestive issues.