Page 1 - Reviews - Doctor's Best, Noni Fruit Powder, 650 mg, 120 Veggie Caps - iHerb
BD

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

A very good supplement for an extra immunity boost. I also like that the expiry date is shown before I purchase any supplements from iHerb.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

This is the first time I try this product. I really like it and I've noticed the effects (combined with the adequate pack of adaptogens) in a month. Excellent!

Posted on May 24, 2022

I used to buy this in powder form, Finding the veggie caps form in Doctor's best brand is great. Easier to take and convenient for me to carry when I travel. Great ingredients too and nice packaging.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

This product is quite effective for traditional colds, flu, diabetes, anxiety, and high blood pressure, as well as for depression and anxiety. It is also easy to consumed and absorbed.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

My husband & I drink Noni juice everyday for great benefit and use these for traveling.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

it works for my energy boosting , will buy it again!

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Great supplement for the immune system. The taste is neutral. Product is good quality. This is a good addition to our vitamins!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Good quality, easy to eat. I buy this item regularly.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Very fast delivery, just take 5 working days to arrive Malaysia 👍

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

effective product, I take it throughout the year with a break between doses