Page 1 - Reviews - Dragon Herbs ( Ron Teeguarden ), Primal Yin Replenisher, 500 mg, 100 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
BD

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

A great restorative tonic for people who are run down, exhausted from overwork and stress, and running too hot. As a former Chinese herbalist, I like to think of yin tonics as crucial to recharging the body's batteries when we've pushed too hard. If you find yourself sleeping hot, having nightsweats (men as well as women), and having more lower back/knee pain when you've been under stress, this tonic might well be worth investigating.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Another great replenishing formula by dragon herbs. I appreciate the high concentration and effectiveness of their products. I like how Dragon Herbs gives you multiple formula options for similar conditions of imbalance. Being a trained herbalist myself, I know it is no easy task to produce formulas for the masses let alone several ones for the same or similar issues. If you are like me tending to run on the warm side and looking to replenish the battery, this formula is a winner. Remember, consistency is KING.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

This tonic truly builds yin and resolves ailments caused by yin deficiency. My lifestyle has depleted my yin, causing unbalanced yang rising, resulting in agitation and insomnia among other symptoms. I take this before bed and it has such a calming and soothing effect (not sedating), that I fall into a deep and content sleep that lasts all night. Thank you!

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

I had burning mouth syndrome for 6 years. The tip of my tongue was beat red , all taste buds were inflamed and it felt like I could exhale fire. It was debilitating and I tried everything the dr advised. This cooled it off in a matter of weeks and after 2 months, 90% better

Posted on May 17, 2022

Perfect product for Yin boost. Easy to use and effective. Comparable products are much higher priced but this on is quite effective. Watch for it to be on sale for even more value.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

A precious blend that can really save your life when you feel very depleted , will reorder and highly recommend Dragon Herbs I am so grateful to be able to order those blend in France as everything has become very complicated In Europe . Thank you IHerb <3

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

My husband has been getting a 65 score on his c-pap machine, took the Primal Yin Replenisher and his score is now in the 90s. That's just with one pill each week. Feel so refreshed in the mornings....

Posted on Feb 8, 2021

Herbs are not something you can take once and expect a massive change so this is a realistic review, ongoing use if you are unable to see a TCM doctor and are sure these herbs are for you is very practical and will do the job. They have helped with my symptoms and I would buy this again.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Love this product. Does exactly what it says it does. Not only restored my energy levels but also my health

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I believe this to be a good brand , the specific blend will affect persons differently