BD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Dream Water Sleep Gummies help me fall asleep quicker. As an added bonus I noticed that I can handle the pressures at work without feeling as stressed internally, which I attribute to the GABA. I also like the fact it’s not loaded with sugars like so many gummies out there today. I will purchase again!

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I take these before bedtime when I’m a bit stressed and I know I will probably have a hard time falling asleep. When I take these, I’m asleep within 20-30 mins. I wake up refreshed and recharged.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Not working on the first day. But after that, it's really helping my deep sleep. Although the suggested dosage is two, but it could help me sleep with only one each day. Most importantly, the taste is yummy.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Loved this! I’d say that the quantity would last for over a month, the gummies taste delicious and the overall ingredients are safe and good for your health! I prefer the powder over this one but both do the job and help u fall asleep easier 💓

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

good melatonin quality for insomnia I think 1 gummy is enough prior bedtime cause it's quite a strong one

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Melatonin gummies! First time gummies for me, but they are nice! Also containing gaba and tryptophan! Nice dreams!

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Worked well,with in 30mins,I'm 75kg and 1 gummy was enough for me

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

It was not effect in the deep sleep process, as it was used more than once for little benefit

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Took these for a week as per recommended dosage . After 3 days started experiencing stomach discomfort , by day 4 I had to rush to the toilet soon as I consumed any food . stopped taking at day 5 & 3 days later still having bowel issues . Be Carefull people .