Page 1 - Reviews - Eclectic Institute, Freeze Dried Fresh, Dandelion Root, 400 mg, 90 Veg Caps - iHerb
BD

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Dandelion is just an amazing FORGOTTEN herb with wonderful benefits for almost every one. In my opinion, dande-lion is a LION among herbs. 👍Everyone should study its benefits.

Posted on Mar 21, 2021

No fillers. Burden free for my digestive system. A lot of health benefits to consume dandelion root. Excellent support for liver and gallbladder. No harm trying this product if there are problems like acne, eczema , high cholesterol and weak gallbladder. To be honest, the taste is actually very bitter to me. However our liver likes bitter food I believe.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Quality product. Raw and freeze-dried. Give support to my liver and gallbladder. Good for digestion.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

great company and good quality. I use this to help detox my liver.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Great brand and great quality product. Ingredients help with providing all the niacin needed and also functions well as a diuretic

Posted on Jul 18, 2021

My new way of starting my vitamin day! Does everything I dreamed it would!!

Posted on May 22, 2021

I noticed that one of my dogs was eating a dandelion type plant ( as identified by my vet) every time she went outside. So I ordered this and the behavior didn’t stop but significantly decreased. The only thing is that I had to order the root and leaf powders separately because I couldn’t find a whole plant supplement.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Good. This is for my liver

Posted on May 1, 2021

I wish it was cheaper, hence the removal of one star. But I love that its non-GMO. Helps with the liver

Posted on Sep 6, 2021