Page 1 - Reviews - Eclectic Institute, Whole Herb Concentrate, Saw Palmetto, 600 mg, 240 Caps - iHerb
BD

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Excellent ingredients and could feel the difference within a week of taking the pills whereby I interacted with some persons who have flu but, luckily nothing wrong happened to me. I believe my immunity system is much stronger now

Posted on Jun 16, 2021

Have ordered saw palmetto many times but am trying this brand for the first time. Have tried this brand for other supplements before and like three fact that the ingredients are raw and fresh without other additives.

a9fa21a6-1d62-41eb-97d7-8695b3aabea3
Posted on May 20, 2022

Great quality brand I use for reducing testosterone due to pcos Stops the acne

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Never work for me, bought two bottles but still no difference!

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

Good. Whole berries is always the way to go.

Posted on May 15, 2021

Quality product. Very happy with it being devoid of all the fillers found in other brands.

Posted on May 15, 2021

Great product use to maintain a healthy hair growth; highly recommended.

Posted on Oct 26, 2020

Like that the herbs are freeze-dried. Good price for the number of caps.

Posted on Nov 2, 2011

My husband has been using this at 3 capsules a day for a few years now, and we discovered that it has stopped his excess under arm sweating completely. We used to have to buy 'dress shields' to protect his uniform, and now don't. We didn't buy it for this reason, but he has continued to use it because of this, and loves it! I am sure this is protecting his prostate too, but we haven't had any labs in a few years so we don't know. But great stuff.

Posted on Jun 25, 2008

The order arrived in a timely manner. My local store where I was able to access Eclectic Institute Saw Palmetto closed down. Now I get this product delivered to my home for a fraction of what I used to pay. Excellent product and excellent service! Note: My doctor prescribed Avodart for my benign prostate enlargement but when I stopped taking Saw Palmetto I noticed the difference!