BD

Based on 1,148 Ratings
Cherryxzee
Posted on Jun 11, 2022
Good & gentle on my nose 👃

حلو لازالة الرؤوس السودة It helps me to reduce & clean my pores specially on the nose 👃😃although i have sensitive skin i used it frequently for a long time because of the large size bottle it is a good quality mask and its scent is good😊happy with my purchase and would order again once the bottle finished.

752ad975-05c8-4ad7-a9ec-a36fc04b9bff

Ok but can we talk about the packaging?? 🧛🏻‍♀️🐽 Thick mask with faint smell, I use it on my T zone or just nose to target blackheads, I can't say it does an amazing job but it does get some of them 🤷 so I have mixed feelings. You gotta be careful removing it from the skin once it dried b/c it can be a little painful so avoid around eye area. I have oily to combination skin and it didn't break me out.

f1ad2c8c-e8e2-4e04-8cea-4b684b3f60e8
Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Like Elizavecca products. The packages are always cute but not super duper in quality, but cute images. The scent and texture - good, no complaints. The mask is quite strong, but gives not bad results. The best to use after bath/shower - better cleaning results for pores. The package is also quite big and you need small amount, so will use it for a year I guess)))

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

Not only does it get rid of the icky stuff on my face, but also takes off the baby hairs that I don’t want. I wouldn’t recommend this to people with sensitive skin or for people to use it more than 1 once a week. Packaging is cute, and the smell is ok.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Good scent good quality i use it for my white heads in my nose and chin but i don’t know is not the big deference may be is my routine not the product, any way the size is big it’s gentle but not moisturizing. I wouldn’t buy it again .

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Excellent product One Daily Multivitamin, 60 Caplets can be taken by adult men over 50 years of age who usually go through tremendous changes in their body cycle. There may be loss of bone density due to decrease in the Calcium absorption and Vitamin D deficiency. Or may suffer from prostate related issues or may feel tired all the time .

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

b28d5d3a-ac94-4f44-9181-9b6c3e5d1a67
Posted on Dec 24, 2022

It took longer than 15 minutes for the mask to dry out. And it was difficult to remove it from the areas around the nose even after 20 minutes. On the other side, it didn’t leave any areas with any residue. The texture is gentle. It’s also easy to wash it off with water from fingers after applying.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

My first black mask. Don´t know what really expect, but I saw some YT videos where it pulls out some black heads. I tried the same after a hot shower but dont get the result. It reallys works as a deep clean, it´s working ok. Will try later, to get rid of sensitive and small hair.