Page 1 - Reviews - Enjoy Life Foods, Soft Baked Chewy Bars, Cocoa Loco, 5 Bars, 1.15 oz (33 g) Each - iHerb
BD
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Heaven in pocket! This is really sooo nice and I love it being in convenient packs that I can keep in my bag. The fragrance of cocoa was very good once I open the packet, it’s not too sweet and I love the texture that I can bite many individual chocolate chips. It feels abit like brownie instead of cookies, there is no weird after taste, will buy again!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

It tastes so good, i can’t stop eating these bars. Totally recommend you buying it. Please click the button so i can get some points

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

It has really chocolate fudge taste, it's a bit heavy but not a very big bar so reasonable. The kids love it as an afternoon snack and is really easy to carry with you when you're outside with the kids. Yes it probably full of sugar but so are many other chocolate snacks. IF I HELPED PLEASE MARK 'YES' ✔👌

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

These feel like a very condensed Brownie. The good is the savory chocolate flavor and the chewy texture, they are absolutely delicious and are more a homemade Brownie than a commercial bar. On the bad side I would say that these are very hard to eat without a hot beverage on the side: because they are so condensed it feels like you could choke if you don't eat them in 4-5 abnormally small bites.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

I ordered 2 boxes Its a delicious and healthy snack for the people who works for long hours But if u don’t like sweet and sugar than you will not like it as my sister didn’t

Posted on May 31, 2022

Why do these seem so much smaller in size than the ones in the grocery store? I love the taste of these bars. I can feel confident in the ingredients even with my allergies. Very high quality. The packaging is quite distinctive and shows the many allergens this product is free from (over 14!). I eat it for that reason, but people who need to get a little snack while on a diet or in a fitness program may find this chocolate treat a great alternative to candy bars.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This is a perfect snack when avoiding gluten and you need something soft and yummy. Especially with some cashew milk! We got these for our daughter and she loves them. so do we ;) Definitely worth the $

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

These rock!! Just the right size, great taste and so convenient. I will munch one for protein during my workout. Quality ingredients, fits into my diet and benefits my fitness regimine and training schedule. I highly recommend.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

These are nice little brownie style bars. I would definitely eat them more as a dessert than as a snack like a granola bar. They are nice and sweet but don't taste too unhealthy.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

The bar tastes like a dense, rich chocolate cake. Not as moist as a brownie but they taste great! Very chocolatey. Good to have if you have food allergies. Will definitely reorder again.