Page 1 - Reviews - Enzymedica, Digest Gold with ATPro, 240 Capsules - iHerb
BD

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I am taking it from few days. Before this I always feel bloated, flatulence. but now my stomach do not feel these symptoms, even feel light. my gut is happy. I also take a good multivitamin.very good quality ingredients composition in these digestive enzymes, which shows results very quickly. It is little bit pricey, but every best thing have some higher prices, but no comprises for health, AFTER ALL HEALTH IS WEALTH. No I really have good sleep at night, People who are suffering with any digestive issues or intestinal issues , People age from 18+ can use this, start from low dose, gradually increase the dose,when you satart to see the benefits . its taste is also good .packaging is also good .

8b494926-dbf2-496d-9ea8-58766ed9609c
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

One of the strongest digestive enzymes brand around. It helped immensely with my SIBO (hydrogen dominant). I suggest buying it in bulk here, one capsule per meal is more than enough, so a big bottle can easily last 2-3 months. It's a bit pricey but the amount of enzymes contained in each pill exceeds most other brands by x2 times. All things considered, the price/quality makes it a good purchase.

1e81932e-4854-4fef-8cde-57c48a3b2ab6
Olya
Posted on May 27, 2022

I'd give it 100 stars review. I think this are the best enzymes. My stomach couldn't process well raw onions and garlic for as long as I can remember, but after 2 month of enzymes taken daily with every meal I don't have any issues anymore. This is a wonderful product for thise who have issues with digestion. And the great thing about enzymes is that by taking them your body gets the message that they are needed and learns to produce them. Love enzymedica

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

It helps a lot with digesting food. I started with the Digest Basic & then moved on to this one. I like this better since it has the maximum strength of enzyme blend. Great quality, easy to drink since the capsule is small , less than an inch in size. High-potency enzymes like amylase, lipase and protease quickly help digestion of problem foods and promote faster digestion.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Excellent brand! I was taking another brand of digestive enzymes and was still having some symptoms like heartburn, poor digestion, etc. My doctor recommended this brand to me and on the first day I noticed that the symptoms had disappeared. In the case of digestive enzymes, they are proteins that help break macronutrient molecules into smaller pieces, such as carbohydrates, fats and other proteins. In this way, they facilitate the process of nutrient absorption. I RECOMMEND.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

After my abdominal surgery I had lots of problems with digestion and bowel blockage. This product is a life saver, literally. I can eat almost anything without the fear of cramps and indigestion. Have been using it for 3 years now and probably for a lifetime. This is a great brad and the only one I buy enzymes from. Enzymedica is an expert in the field of enzymes. You will not regret buying it.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

I've struggled with coeliac disease/IBS for over a decade. I was experiencing debilitating gas symptoms with most foods (cruciferous vegetables, beans, legumes, fibre, resistant starch, avocados, cherries, apples) but no more! Honestly, these enzymes worked like magic. My gas was so horrendous, I avoided being around people at work and socialising. When I started taking these, they worked like magic - normal stools and no more offensive gas from the moment I started taking them! I've used other brands of digestive enzymes (NOW, Doctor's Best, Source Naturals) but they didn't work as effectively as Enzymedica. I am never going back!

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Regardless of your health goals, BUY THIS PRODUCT. I swear this changed the way I eat. I am a personal trainer and wellness consultant and I love the freedom this supplement offers. You can eat healthy whole grains and dairy without the side effects of slow digestion, gas, or indigestion. When people follow a strict diet, what are the 2 hardest things to avoid? Bread and dairy products! You can eat a clean version of bread and dairy products while taking this product and the enzymes help break them down so you can nourish yourself from food without gas and discomfort. Even with my healthy lifestyle, my stomach wouldn't be as flat as it is without taking them daily.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I love this product. I can eat whatever I want now with no more problems digesting. This product is really amazing. I truly believe it is the best Digestive Product on the market. Finally a product that actually works. This is the best product I have ever used and I have heard great success stories from my friends who use this product also. I believe that everyone should use this product. It's really really really amazing how great it has been working for me. I think I will probably use it forever. Thank you Enzymedica.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Very pleased with the Digest Gold digestive enzymes....they really work well for me!! I am 57 years of age, in recent years my stomach struggled to digest fatty food but this product has done miracles for me. Before I consume any rich and fatty food, I will take a capsule or 2 prior to eating and this will spare me from having any indigestion or worse..... acid reflux! The product is highly effective and has all right right ingredients and quality. I highly recommend this product for those who, like me, struggle to digest fatty oily food!