BD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jan 19, 2023

I’m quite addicted to this and this is my repurchase! When I tried eating it directly, it tastes sweet like sugar itself but sometimes it ends with a slight bland note. The limitation is 75 packets a day. When I eat too many, I get headaches but these effects would differ from person to person depending on each one’s sensitivity. But like all things, eat in moderation and you’ll be grand!

ddeaa917-f19b-4512-b215-38d616bf634a
6489fa42-de07-4ea1-91a4-08da8c5a66a1
3bb5f66f-da46-4b04-a1ed-9b8c32859f17
e79b7cb6-b1f0-4664-9bc1-06e7ff3b6e31
Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

This is the only sweetener I use in my coffee. It's a nice large package size which will last me awhile. One packet is a serving size for my coffee. I like to use Equal frequently for my diet instead of sugar.

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

Suitable option for those who are on a diet and would like to cut their sugar intake. The serving is enough to make a cup of coffee. It tastes like sugar too, and it comes in a travel-size packet, so it's convenient to use and have on hand anytime.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

sugar flavour, very good product I started using it MONTH AGO

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

good price & taste, regret it can't use on cooking.

Auto-translated from Arabic

The quality is excellent, the ingredients are healthy, the taste is close to sugar, I use two envelopes in the cup, the size is excellent and the quantity is large. The benefit is useful for diabetics and keto is excellent for dieters. I will definitely buy it again

Posted on Jan 8, 2023
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Use 1 pack for each drink, easy to carry when eating out

Chanby
Posted on Oct 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Simplified

A big box with acceptable taste