Page 1 - Reviews - Erin Baker's, Homestyle Granola with Ancient Grains, Double Chocolate Chunk, 12 oz (340 g) - iHerb
BD
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Love the rich chocolatey taste! You can see the generous bits of chocolate scattered in there along with with crunchy granola. Pairs great with cold milk. It works as both a nice delicious breakfast as well as a snack to munch on on its own. I will definitely buy it again!

Posted on May 7, 2022

I love those kind of morning breakfast cereals... healthy and you benefit from it with out the harmful ingredients... the quality is good but the size is small I wish if they could make it a lot bigger 😜🙂... for every day use... cause the servings is not enough... you can add more toppings in it to enjoy more .

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This was a delicious-tasting, high quality granola with a really great chocolate flavor and good ingredients. I recommend serving it for breakfast with some yogurt and fruit or just on its own as a snack. My only complaint is that it disappears too quickly in my household! Will probably purchase it again.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I love the taste, quality of ingredients and the size of this package resealable bag. When I want to snack and not reach for chips. I will add this to a bowl of greek yogurt with fresh blackberries or strawberries. This isn't just for breakfast but at anytime of day your craving something healthier. Love the added benefits of flaxseeds and oat bran. Love the deep rich taste of the chocolate which is always a craving. Highly recommend if your wanting fiber with a hint of sweetness.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Good price for really fine granola. Can taste the flex seed and the chocolate chunks. Big clusters so it is good for snacking by it self, great with cold soymilk and wonderful to have as a hot porridge, too. Will try the other flavors next time for sure! You can taste the simple ingredient in this product. It's amazing.

Posted on May 16, 2022

taste great always. used as topping for my homemade yogurt. fresh product and reasonable pricing too. definitely a better quality and its organic ingredient. use on yogurt, salad.lovely texture to any food u top with like pizza, tortilla wrap or bread and cakes. I love it. usage options are endless. great taste

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I love how full I get after eating this, it feels healthier that eating regular chocolate (I hope)z Will repurchase!

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I love granolas, I think I have already bought quite a lot different granolas and cereals in iherb, this is very chocolate, sometimes I take it as snacks. Make you so happy in the morning if you take it as breakfast.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Contains 6g of protein. It goes well with yogurt, so it's great for a light lunch or breakfast. It's not too sweet and goes well with coffee.

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

I like that this is not too sweet, and comes with chocolate chunks that are dark and rich. the granola is also crunchy and has many clusters. just wish there could be a bit more of those yummy chocolate chunks, haha!