BD
4.4

4.4
Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I have asian(korean) eye lashes which tend to be thicker & grows downwards. I have fairly long lashes but they could use some love in the volume department :’) i like that this product is: - light weight, doesnt weigh down - holds the curl well - does not smudge!!!!!! - easily comes off with my heimish cleansing balm (this cleansing product is SO GOOD go get it ladies lol) - didnt irritate my sensitive eyelids. It’s onlybeen a week since I first started using this product, so i cant comment on its expiration date (like becoming dry/clumpy) I recommend this mascara :) If my review was helpful please send some 👍🏻❤️

I actually thought this was another style of mascara. So at first I was sad about it but I actually really loved the size and shape of this wand too! I love the brand’s products! This mascara isn’t too expensive but I love the color and shape it gives my lashes. Will totally order again!

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I’m in love with my this! It’s long lasting and waterproof, it doesn’t smudge. Even whe I take shower it won’t remove easily.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I liked this mascara it did helped with lengthening my eyelashes but I expected though to work as other mascaras and at least slightly give me volume. my lashes are thin and short so although it did helped me with the length fro lm the mascaras I've used this one is one of the ones that give me volume the least. But as it's description says it is for longer lashes it did effectively do that

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

the best mascara it’s such a great quality for its price and size it’s not clumpy and it looks really natural and the texture it amazing

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Very good mascara. Long lash and natural look. I sweat a lot but it didn't leave any smudge. It's a fiber kind so it doesn't cause a dark color around the eyes areas. It is easy to wash off, I don't have a proper eyes makeup remover but with the oil base cleansing I could clean it very well.

8d3228f1-9553-4ec7-a367-dbc45fd426e1
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Works great on application. Solid eyebrows and fast drying. Very compact package and size for handy carrying in a small handbag. The texture feels good and not too artificial. Overall above average quality.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

This is a dry formula mascara! And at first it felt weird, but after a few uses I got used to it. It washed off with WATER, which is a miracle for me, no need for a makeup remover or panda eyes in the morning. Also works great if you wear contact lenses as it dries up fast and does not flake. I did just throw away my $40 mascara that I used to swear by in the trash because this mascara and another Korean mascara were just better. Love the fact that it gets so easily washed off with water. Just freaking water and that's it.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

great mascara . separates the eyelashes and looks natural . does not leave traces on the eyelid and does not crumble

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Wonderful thing, I like it very much, I recommend it for purchase! 10-10!