Page 1 - Reviews - Four Sigmatic, Golden Latte Mix with Turkey Tail, 10 Packets, 0.21 oz (6 g) Each - iHerb
BD

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

It seems to be a good quality product, but it is very expensive. When prepared with water (as recommended), it seems quite thin. It may be more delicious with milk.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

ive always wanted to try golden latte, so its my first time trying it! i think the blend taste amazing!! but unfortunately it a bit too sweet for me, wish the sugar come separately.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

Not as nice as other turmeric/golden latte brands that I have tried, however I still enjoy this drink and I like to add it into my regular rotation of hot drinks for the turkey tail benefits.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Healthy mix of quality ingredients . It was too sweet for my taste. The sweetness overpowered the rest of the ingredients except for turmeric which stood out. I would have preferred more ginger in the mix.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Delicious taste and good quality ingredients. Mixes easy and has a nice consistency. I have more energy and improved sense of well being.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Love this brand! love the blend and ingredients. only dislike is that it doesn't fully dissolve so i feel like there's always a bit of powder left on the sides that goes to waste.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Pros: Dissolves pretty well in hot or cold liquids. Has a creamy consistency. Cons: The ginger flavor is too prominent. These packets are pricey.

Posted on Jun 8, 2020

This latte mix really blew my mind and exceeded my expectations. I was told that some products with mushrooms might taste a bit like dirt, but I do not find this at all when it comes to the golden latte mushroom mix. I love it in the morning mixed with boiled water and adding a bit of oat milk. Really delicious and I would compare it to a golden milk latte bought at a coffee shop!

02810722-667d-4005-9e34-12048b9010fe
Posted on Jun 16, 2021

So convenient for on-the-go. I personally add hot water, mix, then top up with warm milk. I really like this company as well, they have videos on their website explaining the benefits of mushrooms and their ingredients.

Posted on Dec 2, 2020

I love the way this taste, I have it in the afternoon or even evening while I’m relaxing. I usually make it with water or almond milk.