Page 1 - Reviews - Frontier Co-op, Cut & Sifted Passion Flower Herb, 16 oz (453 g) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

The product inside the package look just like what is pictured in the description. Tastes like it should and is part of a calming tea which works. I’m happy with the purchase. Thx

Posted on May 28, 2022

It came very quickly first and it was very important to get sooner because I need to make tea with this. The quality is good and it would last for long time for me.

Posted on May 23, 2022

it is working! i brew some before sleep and it is helping me having a quality sleep. It s a huge amount by the way . The taste is quite pleasant and herby.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

it help relieve and fight infection. i usually drink ginger water and apply water melon powder for my ulcers, My ulcers and sore throat got better faster thn only apply the water melon powder. Highly recommended this product.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This is one of my favorite herbs to benefit stress relief. The product comes in a large package and I use it as a tea in the morning and evening. The taste is not bad, but not pleasant. I can feel the effects shortly after drinking!

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Wonderful value, great quality. Really helps my whole family unwind each evening. I save so much money not buying tea bags, considering how much herbal and regular hot tea we drink throughout the fall and winter.

Posted on Apr 7, 2021

Excellent as a tea, but i find the recommended dose is so low, i usually strain 4g of the dried herb in 250ml boiling water and leave it for 15 mins, take it 60 minutes before bed for improving my sleep. it really works but need several days to notice the effect

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

I thought it was fine, it did help a bit for relaxation and sleep but to be honest I have a couple boxed teas (the sleepy bear and another with oat straw, passionflower and hops) that help just as much. It might just be the ritual of drinking warm tea in the evening that makes me sleepy. I do like that loose tea has less packaging and I think it is nice quality.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I take this tea to make me calm after a busy day, as well to relax