Page 1 - Reviews - Frontier Co-op, Organic Ceylon Cinnamon, 16 oz (453 g) - iHerb
BD
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I take it to control blood sugar levels when indulging in high carb meals; it has amazing health benefits as well. I introduced this cinnamon to my elderly mother (79 y/o ) and now she is no longer on her diabetic and BP medication as she is able to control her blood sugar levels with cinnamon and a diet of omega-3s, salad and tons of vegetables (high potassium intake) with a cheat meal on weekends. This brand of cinnamon is aromatic, tasty and delicious- highly recommended.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Great stuff, great price, if you use a *lot* of cinnamon for health or taste reasons you want the Ceylon variety. I decant it from the bag to empty 9-oz spice containers and use it that way. About half the price this way compared to little glass bottles, for a bit of bother.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This is my go-to brand and size for ceylon cinnamon. I used lots of it in all types of baking. It's reliably fresh and you really come to appreciate the slightly more delicate cinnamon taste than you get with the cheaper variety of cinnamon sold in most stores. I would suggest storing it in a air-tight container to maintain freshness.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I am a huge fan of ceylon cinnamon and this is the best value. The quality is excellent, the taste is supreme. I use it as an ingredient in everything from drinks, to supplements, to cooking and baking. The cost is great for the size, packaged well and came very fast. I love Iherb!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I've been purchasing this for several years. Ceylon cinnamon is recognized for its many health benefits. I usually add 1/2 tsp to my morning smoothie. For cooking and baking I use the Frontier Organic Vietnamese cinnamon. Overall I love Frontier organic for their excellent quality. I use several of their herbs and spices.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I have ordered this item a few times. I love cinnamon and this product is great. I put it in everything! I have recommended it to a few friends and they have ordered it and like it also. The package sizes are great, I fill a spice jar as needed to have it handy. The quality of the product is as it states.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Delicate, sweet, with subtle hints of clove. This ground Ceylon Cinnamon is my favorite not just because it is delicious but because of the medicinal and health benefits it lends to my diet. I buy it by the pound (16oz) and use it almost every morning. I am never disappointed with the flavor and quality of this product from Frontier.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I like this Frontier Natural Product for its quality as well as the economical size. Ceylon cinnamon is safer to use than any other variety of cinnamon, and I love the way it tastes. I use it on cereal, in smoothies, on salads.... and while it adds delicious flavor, its use also helps mitigate excess glucose after meals for people like me who are predisposed to Type 2 diabetes. Combined with a healthy diet, this fragrant ingredient is definitely a nice benefit for all.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Best cinnamon of all!! Excellent flavor and taste! Nice consistency. Blends well. Love cinnamon in practically anything and this is my go-to, especially in my daily smoothies, morning rice or cereal and muffins, pancakes and such. Awesome on sweet potatoes, too. Always consistent quality! This size soft pack last a few months and the flavor doesn't weaken; I save it in glass.

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

I bought a bottle before to try and bought this big pack to refill my bottle. I’ve tried 4 brands of Ceylon cinnamon and this is the best one! Usually apply it to my coffee, bakery and morning sandwich. Will stick to this Ceylon cinnamon.Support for the co-op!