Page 1 - Reviews - Frontier Co-op, Organic Whole German Chamomile Flowers, 16 oz (453 g) - iHerb
BD
Posted on May 24, 2022

Frontier packaging with foil aluminum is the best. you are 100% sure that the herb medicinal properties & aroma are contain and locked inside unlike plastic or kraft packaging. Chamomile tea can be consumed at any time in the day. To get the maximum benefits of chamomile tea and for it to aid in sleeping, it is best to consume it at night before sleeping. If you are diabetic, you could try having a cup of chamomile tea after your meals

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

My family has been using frontier national products for years, I live overseas in South Korea so the herbs that can’t be gotten in Asia or bought through I herb. Very satisfied with the company and their product quality. Highly recommend it for anyone seeking health. Starwest is another brand that is of excellent quality. Enjoy-;)

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Excellent quality, flavorful flowers - you get a big sealed bag of solid, dried chamomile flowers that still have their fragrance in tact. Our family drinks chamomile tea very often - almost every night - and these have become our go-to flowers. We love that these don't come in tea bags (no, thank you, plastic pollution). The bag is BIG and you will be happier off storing the flowers you won't use within a month in the freezer. Don't hesitate - buy!

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Has a mild floral taste. Looks to be good quality. Did not help with sleep when I drank before bed. Instead, when I drank it hot in the morning and then went outside into the cool weather, I did not feel cold. As a person who does not appreciate cool weather, I felt quite comfortable and not afraid of the coolness. So, for me it has a warming effect which I really like. I like to add honey to it for added sweetness, nutrition, and energy.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Good quality chamomile flowers, the tea taste is amazing. I use it when I make bath to my newborn baby, is really good for his skin too. Highly recommend.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

It’s super good. Had before the one from my home country. But this one.. I was surprised by its amazing quality! It’s smells sooo good, the flowers whole, not crushed. Smell is soft and gaves honey like aftertaste. Definitely recommend.

MsF
Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Good quality tea, pure and simple ingredient, big size simple package, a lot of benefit and improvement for health, very good taste, drink before sleep as no caffeine ! Good price specially on promotion ! Highly recommended !

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

You can taste the quality of ingredients Frontier uses with all there organic teas. These are the flowers used in caffeine free sleepy time tea but with the benefit of being able to adjust your serving size to your taste. I prefer loose leaves over packaging in paper bags. I love smelling it deeply before using for my pre-bedtime ritual.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I drink a cup of Chamomile every night to help with anxiety and getting to sleep. Going through tea bags felt wasteful and made me feel bad about going back for the second cup on the nights when I needed it but this bag is great. It allows me to add Chamomile easily to spa water I make during the summer and I just pour out the bag into a jar to make sure it stays sealed. Also, with the amount I drink, I definitely feel better knowing its organic. Have bought before and will likely buy again!

Posted on May 28, 2022

This is excellent quality tea! When I opened the bag there was a very strong, pleasant scent from the camomile. The flowers are bright yellow and they are intact and firm; not powdery or crumbly. This is so important, whether you are using herbal teas medicinally for health benefits or just to enjoy the flavor, this makes a huge difference. I will definitely continue to buy from this company.