Page 1 - Reviews - Fungi Perfecti, Maitake, 120 Veggie Caps - iHerb
BD
Posted on May 19, 2022

Recommended as part of cusack protocol for EDS. Great product, easy to source of iherb and fast delivery. Works well for multiple symptoms of Eds. I helps to stabilize joints and bone, and I tolerate it very well, as someone who also has severe mast cell disease and of the reacts to medication, supplements and other things Quality is great, tablet is average size to swallow and doesn’t taste, ingredients/ brand is recommended specifically as protocol. Arrived to Aus. fast, packaged well

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I started taking this as part of the Cusack Protocol for EDS3 instead of the aloe vera. I seem to tolerate it much better than the aloe and I am very happy with it.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Very effective for EDS/connective tissue disorders. Unfortunately expensive and these days, out of stock everywhere. Check out Om brand and Expolding Buds brand.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I take this to help my bones and joints actually, it works really great for stabilizing hyper mobility and loose tendons and ligaments. I have noticed a difference!

Posted on May 2, 2022

So far, so good; it will take a few months to show the desired results!

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Good quailty with reasonable price. Boost up my immunity with no side effect, just great!

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

My husband has been taking Maitake Capsules for prostate health and has had good results.

Posted on Jun 16, 2021

An excellent way to reduce blood sugar concentrations, improve metabolism, reduce insulin, and most especially if you were diagnosed with hEDS (hypermobile joints and/or joint laxity) a way to strengthen joints through cell signalling.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Helps in the long run for sure

Posted on Jan 17, 2020

We take this as part of the Cusack Protocol for EDS and collagen disorders. Usually one a day is enough. Some people take two. Kids take half a capsule. It is essential to improve and tighten up joints and make us less bendy!